★ Free online encyclopedia. Did you know? page 119

Sainte-Catherine, Pas-de-Calais

Sainte-Catherine is a commune in the Pas-de-Calais Department in Hauts-de-France, France.

Saint-Etienne-au-Mont

Saint-étienne-AU-Mont is a commune in the Pas-de-Calais Department in Hauts-de-France near Boulogne-sur-Mer. Besides the main settlement Saint-étienne-AU-Mont, the commune consists of two small settlements Pont-de-Briques, and plenty.

Saint-Leger, Pas-de-Calais

Saint-léger is located 10 miles 16 km South of Arras, at the junction of the D12, D9 and D36E roads. The A1 motorway passes about half a mile East from the property.

Saint-Michel-sur-Ternoise

Saint-Michel-sur-Ternoise is an Eastern suburb of St. Paul, on the banks of the river Ternoise, about 24 miles 39 km West of Arras, at the junction of the D8 and Д85 roads.

Saint-Nicolas, Pas-de-Calais

Saint-Nicolas is a large suburb of Arras on the river Scarpe, just 1 mile 1.6 km North of centre of Arras, at the junction of the driver D41, D63, and N17 roads. Lipperode, a part of Lippstadt, in Germany is a sister city of Saint-Nicolas-Les-Arraz.

Sarton, Pas-de-Calais

Sarton lies on the banks of the river authie, about 23 miles 37.0 km South-West of Arras, at the junction D1Е and D938 roads. The average height of Sarton is 74 meters. With an area of 6.6 km 2, it is 549 th largest municipality in Nord-Pas-de-Ca ...

Saudemont

Saudemont is 14 km 22.5 km South-East of Arras, at the junction of the D39 and D13 roads. The A26 highway is at the distance of half a mile.

Savy-Berlette

In the XVIII century the Church and cemetery. The eighteenth century Chateau de Berlette. The Church of St. Martin, built in the sixteenth century.

Simencourt

Scenes of fighting in 1918 by 9th battalion of the North Irish horse Royal Irish Fusiliers. Church. Medard, Dating from the sixteenth century. Eighteenth century manor house.

Souchez

Souchez is a commune in the Pas-de-Calais Department in Hauts-de-France, France. It is located 3.2 km North-West of the canadian national Vimy memorial dedicated to the battle of Vimy ridge and the missing First world war canadian soldiers with n ...

Le Souich

Le Souich is located 23 miles 37 km South-West of Arras, at the junction of the D59 and the D257 roads, on the border with the Department of the Somme.

Sus-Saint-Leger

SUS-Saint-léger lies 20 miles 32.2 km South-West of Arras, at the junction of the D23 and D59 roads and on the border with the Department of the Somme.

Tangry

Tanri is a commune in the Pas-de-Calais Department in Hauts-de-France, France. Praskovya lies C, 40 km Northwest of Arras, at the junction of the D70, D77 and D99 roads.

Thelus

Thelus is a commune in the Pas-de-Calais Department in Hauts-de-France, France. It is located 4 kilometres South-East of the canadian national Vimy memorial dedicated to the battle of Vimy ridge and the missing First world war canadian soldiers w ...

Thievres, Pas-de-Calais

Thievres is 22 miles 35.4 km South-West of Arras, at the intersection of D1 and road D176. Unusually, the village is located in two communes, one part in the Somme Department and the other in the Pas-de-Calais.

Tortequesne

Tortequesne is surrounded by lakes and marshland, 13 km 20.9 km to the East of Arras, at the junction of the d43 and D956 roads and on the border with the Department of Nord.

Le Transloy

Church. Nicholas, rebuilt along with the rest of the village after the First world war. Memorial 800 French soldiers killed during fighting in the area of Bapaume in 1914.

Trescault

Trescault is surrounded by the forest of Havrincourt, 24 miles 38.6 km to the South-East of Arras, at the junction of the diode d17 and D15 roads and on the border with the Department of Nord.

Troisvaux

Church. Jude and Saint Simon, from the nineteenth century. The Trappist Abbey of Belval. Church of the Holy Saint vaast, Dating from the fifteenth century.

Villers-les-Cagnicourt

In the village Church plaque dedicated to several canadian soldiers awarded For valor in the fighting nearby in 1918, including Sergeant Arthur George knight, VC, 10th battalion, CEF, then.

Encyclopedic dictionary

Translation