★ Free online encyclopedia. Did you know? page 347

Dermott Commercial Historic District

In Dermott commercial historic district encompasses the historic center of the rural community Dermott, Arkansas, in the Delta area of the Mississippi river in Southeast Arkansas. In Dermott, the area was settled in 1840, and the town was in the ...

Lake Village Commercial Historic District

The lake village commercial historic district encompasses the historic center-lake village, Arkansas, Chicot County, in the Mississippi river Delta region of Southeast Arkansas. The district covers about six blocks in the heart of the lakeside vi ...

New Edinburg Commercial Historic District

New Edinburg commercial historic district encompasses the historic commercial centre in new Edinburg, Arkansas. It includes ten troops cladding of buildings Arkansas highway 8, just North of its intersection with farm market and banks roads. Duri ...

Charlotte Street Historic District

Charlotte street historic district encompasses a historic residential subdivision in Fordyce, Arkansas. The district extends along Charlotte street between Holmes and 4th street to the East, and includes a few properties on Broadway, as well as t ...

Monticello Commercial Historic District

Monticello commercial historic district covers part of the historic business district of Monticello, the seat of drew County, Arkansas. The district was listed on the National register of historic places in 2011. Monticello was laid out in 1850-i ...

Rush Historic District

Rush historic district is a zinc mining region of the Ozark mountains in Arkansas. Now there is a national river, the Buffalo, the district includes ruins Dating from 1880 to 1940. The area was an important part of what became known as the North ...

Hale Avenue Historic District

Hale Avenue historic district encompasses a significant portion of the Central business district of the city of Osceola, Arkansas. It stretches for five blocks along Hale Avenue between Ash street and maple, and includes a few buildings on adjace ...

Big Buffalo Valley Historic District

Big Buffalo valley historic district, also known as Boxley valley historic district, known as the cultural landscape in the National Buffalo river. It consists of Boxley Valley in Northern Arkansas, near the town of Ponca. The valley includes a n ...

Kimberly, Arkansas

United Kimberley, in a sparsely populated area South of Murfreesboro, Arkansas, began in late 1908, as the ill-fated development project areas, covering almost 240 hectares. At that time, a recently discovered diamond field in Arkansas was still ...

Lake Wedington Historic District

Lake Wedington historic district is a historic district in Washington County, Arkansas. 170 acres historic district is located in the 424-acre lake Wedington recreation area.

Albany Bulb

The Albany bulb is a former landfill largely owned by the city of Albany, in the state of California. The lamp on the West end of a landfill Peninsula jutting West from the East coast of the Bay of San Francisco. The term "bulb" is often used to ...

Emeryville Marina

In Marina and Berkeley Marina to emeryville, California. This is the ferry terminal of the city of emeryville. In San Francisco the trail passes through the Marina. The Marina has a public Park.

Carson Hill, California

Carson hill is a Ghost town in Calaveras County, California. It sits at an altitude of 1447 metres above sea level and is situated in 38°0142"N 120°3024"W, approximately 4 km South-Southeast of Angels camp. It was one of the most productive minin ...

Lamorinda

Lamorinda is an area in the County of contra Costa, California in the United States. The name comes from the names of the three towns that make up the region: La Fayette, Mor Aga and the Indus. Lamorinda is sitting East in the Berkeley hills betw ...

Murrieta Rocks

Murrieta rocks was originally called Las Tinajas, refers to the watering hole to be found erosion in the Vaqueros Sandstone on top of the outcrop. Located in a large outcrop of the Vaqueros Sandstone, called Murrieta rocks, about a mile North-Eas ...

Encyclopedic dictionary

Translation