★ 2003 Kangaroo tour of Great Britain and France
The 2003 Kangaroo Tour was a six-match tour by the Australia national rugby league team of France, Wales and England, and to date has been the last Kangaroo Tour. The last three matches were all Tests against Great Britain for the Ashes. Coached by Chris Anderson and captained by Darren Lockyer, Australia continued its dominance, winning all of the three tests against Great Britain and retaining The Ashes that they have held since 1973 but the 3-0 scoreline didnt show how close the series really was as Australia had to come from behind to win every test.
1. Touring squad. (Гастроли команды)
The Australian team was again coached by Chris Anderson, making his 4th tour kangaroo. As Gorden Tallis went from representative football for a month, a team led by recently appointed Darren Lockyer.
- Darren Smith was added to the team while the tour was in England.
2. Pre-Ashes matches. (Предварительно пепел играм)
France XIII: Julien Gerin Dmitry drinking, Sylvain of Olesa, Teddy Sadaoui, Frederic Zitter, Frederick the Banquet, Julien Rinaldi, Olivier Pramil, Cederic gay, Jerome classic, Daniel Dumas, Jamal Fakir, John Vaigata. RES - Artie Shead, Pierre Sabatie, Abderazakбыл El Khalouki, mark Faumuina. Coach Gilles Dumas
Australia: Anthony Minichiello, Luke Lewis, Shannon Hegarty, Michael De Vere, Matt sing, Craig wing, Craig Gower, Petero Civoniceva, Michael Crocker, Robbie Kearns with, Willie Mason, Trent Waterhouse, Phil Bailey. RES - Joel Clinton, Shane Webcke, Richard Villasanti, Brett Kimmorley
England: Shaun Briscoe, mark Calderwood, Martin Gleeson, Martin Aspinwall, Ade Gardner Chris Thorman, Rob burrow, Andy Lynch, Matt Diskin, Rob Parker, Danny tickle, Lee Radford, Sean OLoughlin S. RES - Danny McGuire, Mick Heim, Danny Sculthorp, Gareth hock. Coach John Kear
Australia: Darren Lockyer with, Matt sing, Shannon Hegarty, Michael de Vere, Luke Lewis, Craig Gower, Brett Kimmorley, Joel Clinton, Danny Buderus, Petero Civoniceva, Craig Fitzgibbon, Steve Simpson, Luke Ricketson. RES - Michael Crocker, Trent Waterhouse, Willie Mason, Robbie Kearns
Australia played without checking against Wales in Bridgend. Kangaroo won 76-4, crossing for 11 tries.
3. Ashes series. (Серии пепел)
Australia was at the competition the UK for the ashes last time in 2003, in what was framed I think! Test road safety series. The Australian Rugby League and Rugby League had agreed that the best-of-three series will be judged by English referees Steve Ganson and Russell Smith on the 1st and 3rd tests, and the Australian referee Tim Mander for the 2nd test. The series was broadcast on television sports channel with commentary Eddie Hemmings, Mike Stephenson, Shawn, McRae, bill, Arthur and Chris Warren. Australian McRae had indeed toured with the 1990 kangaroos as the team coach.
3.1. Ashes series. 1st Test. (1-й тест)
Britain started the Australian front rower Robbie Kearns, from the first hit-before the match, I was very impressed his opposite number Adrian Morley, who was promptly sent off, leaving his team to play the whole match with only twelve men. It was a record of the deletions in the history of Rugby League. At the eleventh minute Australia had reached the oppositions end of the field and after a ball in the front line to try, Gower and Lockyer strung long passes together to do it on the right wing where Phil Bailey dived over in the corner. Video referee David Campbell acknowledged that Bailey landed the ball at his feet were pulled out, and he was awarded his first international try. With the first goal-Kicker choice Fitzgibbon taken from the field of concussion ahead try, attempt to convert was made by Gower who missed, so the kangaroos Led 0-4. Later the UK got the ball in the Australia end and equalised with a similar try, with international debutant Carney diving in the upper right corner just before eighteen minutes. Sean yearns for the conversion attempt was also missed so the scores were level at 4-4. In the thirty first minute, the Australians had almost reached great Britains try line where on the fifth tackle Lockyer at first receiver put a short kick behind the defense for Waterhouse to grab onto and fall over the line. The video referee was called to check on the side, but the try was awarded. Gowerss second conversion attempt was also missed so Australia led 4-8 and it remains to score before the break.
Almost five minutes into the second half a fight broke out between Brian Carney and Michael Crocker after Crocker was sent to the sin bin. A few minutes later, after a processing error Lockyer close to the center of your try online, UK scrum feed. From the scrum win the ball was transferred to left kit-senior center, which dived into the fiftieth minute to again level the score. Long kicked the conversion successfully, so the owners are 10-8. This conclusion was extended from a free-kick long, making it 12-8. Australia later made its way into great Britain the end of the field on the last tackle Brett Kimmorley from the dummy half ran to the defensive line, then threw a long cut out pass left his halves partner Craig Gower to run through a gap and dive over the try-line untouched, evened the score once again. With Fitzgibbon back on the field the conversion was successful so Australia were 12-14 With thirty minutes. From the ensuing kick Gower knocked on and from the resulting right of possession in front of Australia to try online, UK, after keeping the ball alive, his right-winger Kearney, who dived again in the corner. The video referee checked that the ball was entered incorrectly and down to the feet stretched into the touch and he was awarded a try, the recovery lead for the UK. Paul the Deacon in his first attempt of conversion for the UK were successful from the sideline, so the hosts were leading 18-14 with less than ten minutes remaining of the match. Then in the seventy fifth minute kangaroo was a few metres into the great Britain half of the field on the last tackle. They swung the ball left, where Craig wing made a break and passed it back to Darren Lockyer in support of the launch of the remaining fifteen metres and score untouched under the posts. Fitzgibbons conversion was successful so Australia were 18-20. When from the goal line drop out, Andy Farrell kicked it on the full the result is a penalty to Australia right in front of the uprights. Fitzgibbon kicked the goal in the last minute, so the full score was 18-22.
3.2. Ashes series. 2nd Test. (2-й тест)
Per the decision in the 1st test of great Britain front rower Adrian Morley to avoid suspension, only carrying a penalty of ₤2000 of three international judicial panel of the Queensland Rugby League Chairman John McDonald, Rugby football League representative derrick Fox and the Chairman, judge Peter Charlesworth.
4. Statistics. (Статистика)
Leading Try Scorer
- 3 by Darren Lockyer, Michael Crocker, Anthony Minichiello, Matt Sing and Brett Kimmorley.
Leading Scorer Points
- 58 by Craig Fitzgibbon 1 try, 27 goals.
A Large Attendance
- 24.614 - First test vs Great Britain at JJB Stadium.
Big test attendance
- 7.813 - vs France XIII at Stade dAlbert Domec.
- the French The tour followed the 1959 - 60 Kangaroo tour of Great Britain and France and was followed by the 1967 - 68 Kangaroo tour of Great Britain and France
- The 1986 Kangaroo tour of Great Britain and France was the sixteenth Kangaroo tour in which the Australian national rugby league team known as the Winfield
- against Great Britain saw an aggregate crowd of 91, 604 attending the Test series. The largest attendance of the tour came during the Kangaroos 22 - 14 first
- 1967 68 Kangaroo tour of Great Britain and France was the twelfth Kangaroo Tour and saw the Australian national rugby league team travel to Europe and play
- Kangaroo Tour of Great Britain and France Fulton and Meninga also became the first pair to be the coach and captain on consecutive Kangaroo tours Laurie Daley
- Kangaroo tour was the fifteenth Kangaroo tour where the Australian national rugby league team played a number of matches against British and French rugby
- France Leg 1990 Kangaroo Tour of Great Britain and France at rl1908.com 1990 Kangaroo Tour at rlhalloffame.org.uk Andrews, Malcolm 2006 The ABC of
- The 2001 Kangaroo Tour was the Australia national rugby league team s nineteenth Kangaroo tour of Great Britain The truncated tour featured only the three
- The 1921 22 Kangaroo tour of Great Britain was the third ever Kangaroo tour Again an Australasian side rather than an Australian team alone although
- The 1933 34 Kangaroo tour of Great Britain was the fifth Kangaroo tour and took the Australia national rugby league team around the north of England, to
- Kangaroo Tour is the name given to Australian national rugby league team tours of Great Britain and France tours to New Zealand and the one off tour
- The 1973 Kangaroo Tour was the thirteenth Kangaroo Tour and saw the Australian national rugby league team travel to Europe and play nineteen matches against
- 1978 Kangaroo tour of Great Britain and France comprised the Australia national rugby league team s fourteenth tour of Great Britain and ninth tour of France
- nicknamed The Lions. For most of the 20th century, the Great Britain team toured overseas, played against foreign touring teams and competed in the Rugby League
- scoring a try and kicking a goal on his national debut. During the 1986 Kangaroo tour of Great Britain and France Dumas played for France in both Test
- The 1992 Great Britain Lions tour of Australasia was a tour by the Great Britain national rugby league team, nicknamed the Lions of Papua New Guinea
- The 1988 Great Britain Lions tour was the Great Britain national rugby league team s 18th tour of Australasia and took place from May to July 1988. It
- tour of Great Britain The majority of the Kangaroos games since then have been played against Great Britain and New Zealand. In the first half of the
- the season in 2003 and he went on the 2003 Kangaroo tour of Great Britain and France helping Australia to victory over Great Britain in what would be the
- against Great Britain and also defeated Wales and France This was the Kiwis first tour of Great Britain since the 2000 World Cup, the Kangaroos having
- Australian Kangaroos in the second game of the 2003 Kangaroo tour of Great Britain and France The Kangaroos defeated England A 26 22 in front of 6, 817 fans
- one test appearance on the 2003 Kangaroo tour of Great Britain and France helping Australia to victory over Great Britain in what would be the last time
- The 1910 Great Britain Lions tour of Australia and New Zealand was the first international tour of the Great Britain national rugby league team, The
- rugby tour of Australia and Great Britain was made by a group of New Zealand rugby footballers who played matches in Australia, Ceylon, England and Wales
- of the 2003 NRL season, Bailey went on the 2003 Kangaroo tour of Great Britain and France helping Australia to victory over The Lions in what, as of
- 1970s and Great Britain struggled to compete with Australia. The 1982 Kangaroos became the first side to go through a tour of Great Britain and France undefeated
- 1947 and March 1948 the Australia national rugby union team the Wallabies conducted a world tour encompassing Ceylon, Britain Ireland, France and the
- NRL season, he went on the 2003 Kangaroo tour of Great Britain and France coaching Australia to victory over Great Britain in what would be the last time
- confused with the 1908 09 Kangaroo tour of Great Britain The 1908 09 Australia rugby union tour of the British Isles was a collection of friendly rugby union
- the first of either rugby code and was instigated by France Les Tricolores defeated both Australia and New Zealand, and drew with Great Britain to reach
Users also searched:
Britain, Great, tour, Kangaroo, France, 2003 Kangaroo tour of Great Britain and France, Kangaroo tour of Great Britain and France, 2003 kangaroo tour of great britain and france,
no need to download or install
Pino - logical board game which is based on tactics and strategy. In general this is a remix of chess, checkers and corners. The game develops imagination, concentration, teaches how to solve tasks, plan their own actions and of course to think logically. It does not matter how much pieces you have, the main thing is how they are placement!online intellectual game →