Ambalamkunnu is a small temple town in the Indi...
Ayoor is a town in Edamulakkal Panchayat from P...
Chathannoor is a town in Kerala, located in Kol...
Kadakkal is a historic town located in the East...
Karunagappalli, also written as karunagappally ...
In kottarakkara, also transliterated as Kottara...
★ Cities and towns in Kollam district
- is a town and a municipality in the Kollam district of the Indian state of Kerala. Paravur railway station is the last station in Kollam district which
- Kollam district formerly Quilon is one of 14 districts of the state of Kerala, India. The district has a cross - section of Kerala s natural attributes
- border town of Paravur municipality in the Kollam district of Kerala state, India. Nedungolam is very near to the world - famous - wetland in Kollam district Polachira
- developing suburban towns located at the southern end of Kollam city in Kollam District Kerala, India. Kottiyam is a thriving and fast developing commercial
- Kottarakara, is a town and municipality in Kollam formerly known as Quilon District in Kerala state, India. The town is close to Kollam Port, which has
- Kollam district earlier called Quilon district is one of the 14 districts of Kerala state, India. The district is representative of all the natural attributes
- census town in Kerala and is part of Kollam Metropolitan Area, India. Kundara is situated 13 km east of Kollam city 14 km west of Kottarakkara and 24 km
- Western border town of the Paravur municipality in the Kollam district of Kerala state in India. It is located at the South - Western tip of Kollam s coastal
- Karunagappally, is a municipality in Kollam district of Kerala, India. Karunagappalli is situated 27 km 17 mi north of Kollam and 60 km 37 mi south of Alappuzha
- Chathannoor is a town in Kerala situated at the Kollam District on the banks of Ithikkara River. It is about 16 km from Kollam City Chathannoor is around
- Town in Edamulakkal Panchayath of Punalur Taluk, Kollam district Kerala state, India. Ayoor is located on the M C Road. It is 32 km east of Kollam City
- Kollam Municipal Corporation KMC is an ISO 9001: 2015 certified civic body that governs the City of Kollam in the Indian state of Kerala. It is the fourth
- Kollam Cantonment originally Quilon Cantonment is a residential neighbourhood in the city of Kollam It arose as a cantonment of the British Raj in
- Kollam Port is one of the historic ports situated 4 kilometres 2.5 mi away from Downtown Kollam formerly Quilon It is the second largest port in
- among the 11 assembly constituencies in Kollam district Kollam Assembly Constituency includes 19 wards of Kollam City Corporation Kureepuzha West, Kureepuzha
- It is the Second Largest town in Kollam District after Kollam and is also one of the biggest and oldest Municipal towns in Kerala, home to a paper industry
- Downtown Kollam is the primary central business district in the city of Kollam Kerala, India. Located entirely within the former municipality of old
- suburban town in Kollam district of Kerala, India.The junction is the meeting place of Kottiyam - Kundara Kollam - Veliyam roads. Distance from Kollam city is
- Kollam metropolitan area is the 14th largest urban agglomeration in South India and 7th largest in Kerala. It is one of the 10 fastest growing cities
- city in Kerala, India. The 14.1 - kilometre - long 8.8 mi road starts at Chinnakada in the north and ends at Paravur town in the south, via Kollam Beach
- Kollam Junction railway station station code: QLN is a junction station situated in the city of Kollam in Kerala, India. It is the second largest railway
- Kollam Thiruvananthapuram trunk line is a railway line in Southern Railway zone connecting the cities of Kollam and Thiruvananthapuram in the state of
- Government Medical College, Kollam formerly ESIC Medical College, Parippally, is the first Government medical college in Kollam district Kerala, India. The
- Transport in Kollam Malayalam: ക ല ല ക വയ ല ണ includes various modes of road, rail and water transportation in the city and its suburbs. State - owned
- The Kollam Visakhapatnam Express is a weekly express train runs between Kollam Junction in Kerala and Visakhapatnam Junction in Andhra Pradesh. Visakhapatnam
- Hinduism, Islam and Christianity are the prominent religions in Kollam district Oachira, located in the northern end of Kollam on National Highway 47
- Kollam MEMU Shed is a motive power depot facility for maintaining MEMU rakes, situated in the city of Kollam in the Indian state of Kerala. It is one
- Chandanathope is a town located in the city of Kollam Kerala. It lies 23 kilometres 14 mi from Paravur town and 8 kilometres 5.0 mi from Kollam city centre on
- Kollam or Quilon is an old seaport and city on the Laccadive Sea coast in Kerala, India on Ashtamudi Lake. Kollam was the ancient commercial capital of
- officially Kollam pronunciation help info Malayalam: ക ല ല is one of the ancient civilizations in India. It is one of the oldest port cities in the Malabar
Users also searched:
cities and towns in kollam district, category:cities and towns in kollam district,