★ Rugby league in Catalonia
Rugby league started in Catalonia in autumn 2007, with the advice of people from the French Catalan region, where this sport has been played since the 1930s. The number of clubs has been growing since 3 clubs participated in the first competition to reach 9 teams in the first Catalonia Championships in April 2009.
The Catalan representative side debuted in January 2008, when they participated in the championship of France held close to the master interleague Perpignan, France.
1. Governing body. (Руководящий орган)
The governing body for Rugby Union in Catalonia was the Catalan Association de Rugby acts of spiritual League, member of the European Federation Rugby matches in the League official observer status since 2008.
2. Competitions. (Соревнования)
The first competition of Catalonia, the Catalonia Cup, took place in April 2008 with 3 teams: FC Barcelona, Aligots de Girona and Nord-Catalan. The winners were Barcelona.
In February 2009 the first Catalan University championship of Rugby League took place, with seven universities teams participating: Perpinyà, Ramon Llull, Girona, the Autonomous University of Barcelona, Vic, Polytechnic University of Catalonia and Pompeu Fabra. Universitat de Perpinyà was the winner.
In the spring of 2009 was played first Catalan Rugby championship with nine teams in the tournament: Barcelona University Rugby club de Sant Cugat, CE INEF Lleida, GEIEG club in the Heart of Poble Nou - Enginyers, Rugby club de Tarragona, La Garrotxa Rugbi club atletic Vic - crabs and Rugby club Waltz. Club quirón Barcelona were Champions.
3. The National Team. (Сборная)
In Catalonia, the national team of Rugby League played their first international losing to Morocco in a game played prior to the Catalans dragons vs Warrington wolves super League, 21 June 2008.
In June 2009, Catalonia beat the Czech Republic in a match played prior to the Catalans dragons vs Warrington wolves super League game, this time played in Barcelona. This match was an international warm-up before Euro-Med challenge challenged Catalonia, Morocco and Belgium. They lost 6-29 at home to Morocco and 28-22 in Belgium.
- The Catalonia national rugby league team represents Catalonia in the sport of rugby league football, running under the auspices of the Associacio Catalana
- Rugby Lliga ACRL Catalan Rugby League Association is the governing body for the sport of rugby league in Catalonia The Association was formed in
- They won the Catalonia s Cup in 2008 and now play in the Catalan Rugby League Championship, the premier rugby league tournament in Catalonia after being
- The Catalonia rugby union team is the national and or representative rugby union team of Catalonia It is organised by the Catalan Rugby Federation and
- Rugby league is a team sport that is played in several regions of Spain. The game gained popularity in the autonomous community of Catalonia following
- The Catalan Rugby League Championship Catalan: Campionat de Catalunya de Rugby Lliga is the rugby league competition for clubs in Catalonia promoted
- the Rugby League World Cup. The first rugby league in Spain was played in the region of Catalonia in 2009, with a Catalonia national rugby league team
- Federation Internationale de Rugby Amateur FIRA in 1934. Catalonia has officially recognised national teams in some sports competing in world and European championships
- the Rugby League European Federation in June 2013. Their first international competition was in the 2009 RLEF Euro Med Challenge against Catalonia and
- The Morocco national rugby league team has been participating in international competition since 1995. Many players for the Moroccan team are drawn from
- first international rugby league in Spain was played in the region of Catalonia in 2009, with a Catalonia national rugby league team playing several
- of Catalonia Saudi Arabian Rugby League Association Federația Romana de Rugby XIII Trinidad Tobago Rugby League Association Emirates Rugby League Sports
- the Spanish national teams, Catalonia can officially play as itself in some others, like korfball, futsal or rugby league Most of Catalan Sports Federations
- The Rugby Football League is the governing body for professional rugby league in England. The name Rugby Football League previously also referred to the
- Rugby league is a team sport that is played in Serbia, which now has almost 1000 registered players nationwide, many of which are juniors. These numbers
- The Denmark Rugby League is the governing body for the sport of rugby league football in Denmark. The Association was formed during 2009. Sports portal
- Wales national rugby league team represents Wales in international rugby league football matches. Currently the team is ranked fourteenth in the RLIF World
- known as the International Rugby Football Board IRFB It included the national teams of Italy, French national team, Catalonia Czechoslovakia, Romania
- The Ireland men s national rugby league team, known as the Wolfhounds, is organised by Rugby League Ireland. The representative team is dominated by players
- Lebanese Rugby League Federation LRLF is the governing body for rugby league football in Lebanon. They are full members of the Rugby League European
- The Rugby League European Championship formerly known as the European Cup and European Nations Cup is a rugby league football tournament for European
- national rugby league team Greek: Ελλάδα εθνική ομάδα ράγκμπι λίγκ represents Greece in rugby league The national team has been participating in international
- French Rugby League Federation French: Federation Française de Rugby à XIII FFR is the governing body for the sport of rugby league football in France
- of the strongest rugby clubs in Spain, winning a further 10 Spanish championships. In 1953 and 1954 they won the first Spanish league titles. On September
- Canada Rugby League CRL French: Rugby à XIII du Canada is the governing body for the sport of rugby league football in Canada. Founded in 2010, the
- The France national rugby league team represent France in international rugby league tournaments. They are referred to as les Chanticleers or less commonly
- Wales Rugby League is the national governing body for rugby league football in Wales. In 1907 The Welsh Northern Rugby Football Union was formed in Wrexham
- Portugal, Catalonia Romania, Holland and Germany. In 1941 the Spanish dictator Francisco Franco forcibly merged Catalonia s team into the Spanish rugby team
- rugby league football competition. The competition is organized by the Rugby League European Federation and is designed to promote the sport of rugby
- tournament organised by the Rugby League European Federation for third tier rugby league nations. It was first contested in 2008, with the proposed participating
Users also searched:
league, Catalonia, Rugby, Rugby league in Catalonia, rugby league in catalonia,
no need to download or install
Pino - logical board game which is based on tactics and strategy. In general this is a remix of chess, checkers and corners. The game develops imagination, concentration, teaches how to solve tasks, plan their own actions and of course to think logically. It does not matter how much pieces you have, the main thing is how they are placement!online intellectual game →