Basoda is called, is a town and municipality in...
Kurwai city was founded by Mohammed diler Khan ...
Udaipur is a city in the Indian state of Madhya...
★ Cities and towns in Vidisha district
- Vidisha formerly known as Bhelsa and known as Besnagar in ancient times is a city in the state of Madhya Pradesh, India. It is located 62 km northeast
- For the town located in Sagar district of Madhya Pradesh, please see Sumer, Sagar. Sumer is a town in Vidisha district of Madhya Pradesh.
- is a town and a Nagar Panchayat in Vidisha district in the Indian state of Madhya Pradesh. The town of Kurwai was founded by Mohammed Diler Khan in 1715
- Sironj is a town and a municipality in Vidisha district in the Indian state of Madhya Pradesh. Sironj is about 110 km north of Bhopal, the capital of Madhya
- called Basoda, city and municipality in the Indian state of Madhya Pradesh. Ganj Basoda is one of the eleven tehsils of Vidisha district ganj Basoda 39Km
- Mohammadgarh or Muhammadgarh is a town in Gyaraspur tehsil, Vidisha district Bhopal division of Madhya Pradesh, India. It is located at an altitude of
- Gulabganj is a town in Vidisha district in Madhya Pradesh state in India. It is located near Sanchi.
- Kalhar is a town in Vidisha district Madhya Pradesh, India. Coordinates: 32 33 N 75 39 E 32.550 N 75.650 E 32.550 75.650
- are a local tourist attraction. This place is situated between Bhopal and Vidisha Coordinates: 23 30 N 77 42 E 23.500 N 77.700 E 23.500 77.700
- Pathari is a town in Kurwai Tehsil, Vidisha district in the Indian state of Madhya Pradesh. Pathari is located at 23 56 N 78 13 E 23.933 N 78.217 E
- Pabai is a town in Vidisha district Madhya Pradesh, India. Coordinates: 23 45 N 77 57 E 23.750 N 77.950 E 23.750 77.950
- which separates it from Lalitpur District of Uttar Pradesh and Sagar District of Madhya Pradesh. Vidisha District lies to the south. The Sindh River
- Vidisha is considered to be Puranakshetras Jain tirtha. The Jain temples are located in Vidisha district in state of Madhya Pradesh, India. Vidisha is
- Rajgarh District of Madhya Pradesh, and Jhalawarh and Kota Districts of Rajasthan. Towns Shivpuri and Kota are located in north and the cities Vidisha Bhopal
- it is located 46 km north east of Bhopal, and 10 km from Besnagar or Vidisha in the central part of the state of Madhya Pradesh. Known for its Sanchi
- is the village of Sagar District situated near its border with Vidisha District It is about 26 km 16 mi east of Bhelsa and 53 km 33 mi west of Sagar
- code - MABA Mandi Bamora located as half - half way in two different district Sagar and Vidisha Its tehsil is Bina. Mandi Bamora is very famous as a
- the north, Vidisha to the northeast, Raisen to the east and southeast, Sehore to the southwest and west, and Rajgarh to the northwest. The city of Bhopal
- Udaipur is a town in the Indian state of Madhya Pradesh near Ganj Basoda. It is the site of a well - preserved Siva temple, a monument of national importance
- prosperous Jain community in this region. According to Mahavamsa, Devi, the wife of Maurya Ashoka was a daughter of a merchant of Vidisha whose son Mahinda
- near Vidisha Madhya Pradesh from the early years of the 5th century CE. They contain some of the oldest surviving Hindu temples and iconography in India
- Junction on the main Delhi - Chennai line and Biaora nearly 33 km on the Maksi - Gwalior branch line. The town of Vidisha is 84 km. east of Narsinghgarh. Close
- Rajgarh District of Madhya Pradesh, and Jhalawarh and Kota Districts of Rajasthan. Kota is located in north and the cities Vidisha Bhopal, and Rajgarh
- Madhya Pradesh Vidisha Sanchi and Chanderi. B.O.R.L Bharat Oman Refinery Ltd. the only oil refinery of central India is located in Bina, a thermal
- Puducherry change effective from 1 October 2006 Former names of cities and towns in Andhra Pradesh at various times Pre - Mauryan, Maurayan, Satavahana
- north - northeast of the ancient Vidisha - Sanchi - Udayagiri site, about 80 kilometres 50 mi west - northwest of Sagar, and about 160 kilometres 99 mi northeast
- district zilā is an administrative division of an Indian state or territory. In some cases districts are further subdivided into sub - divisions, and
- constituting a town and its adjoining outgrowths OGs or two or more physically contiguous towns together with or without outgrowths of such towns An Urban
- Ashoknagar also Ashok Nagar is a city and a Municipality Council in Ashoknagar District in Madhya Pradesh state of central India. It is the administrative
- the importance of the town As the viceroy of Ujjain, Ashoka married Devi, the daughter of a merchant from Vedisagiri Vidisha According to the Sinhalese
Users also searched:
cities and towns in vidisha district, category:cities and towns in vidisha district,