Amla is a municipality located in Betul distric...
Chicholi is a city, a census and a municipal Co...
Datora is a village located in the Tehsil Multa...
Pathakhera is a city in sarni district Betul, M...
Sarna-a town in Ghoradongri Tehsil in Betul dis...
★ Cities and towns in Betul district
- Betul is a district and municipality in southern Madhya Pradesh, India. It is the administrative center of its eponymous district and forms the southernmost
- is a census town in Betul district in the Indian state of Madhya Pradesh. There is asmall town named Chopna located 18 KM from Shahpur. In Chopna region
- Betul district is a district of Madhya Pradesh state in central India. The city of Betul serves as its administrative headquarters. The district is a part
- Multai is a town and a Nagar Palika in Betul district in the Indian state of Madhya Pradesh. Multai is one of the southern cities of Madhya Pradesh, occupying
- Amla is a municipality located in Betul district in the Indian state of Madhya Pradesh. It is the administrative center and only municipality of the Amla
- Betul is a coastal town located in South Goa District Goa, India. It is one hour distance from Margao. It is known for its beach. The Sal river drains
- Betul - Bazar is a town and a nagar panchayat in Betul district in the state of Madhya Pradesh, India. During the rule of the Maratha Empire Betul - Bazar
- Chicholi is a census town and a municipal committee in Betul district in the state of Madhya Pradesh, India. It is the city in which most of people are
- Pathakhera is a town in the municipality of Sarni in the Betul District Madhya Pradesh, India. The town is also known as Coal nagari and NCDC, an acronym
- Sarni is a Town in Tahsil Ghoradongri in Betul district in the Indian state of Madhya Pradesh.it is the second largest Municipal Area of Madhya Pradesh
- village situated in the Multai Tehsil, Betul district Madhya Pradesh, India. This village is known for its fair held every two years in the months of December - January
- the Deccan Betul and Harda districts lie to the east, Dewas District to the north, and Khargone District to the west. Khandwa district was surrendered
- Bhainsdehi is a town and a nagar panchayat in Betul district in the state of Madhya Pradesh, India. Kukru is the second highest point of Mahadeo hills
- in Berasia tehsil, Bhopal district Madhya Pradesh Shahpur, Betul census town in Betul district Madhya Pradesh Shahapur, Bhandara, census town in the
- between Ağrı and the north shore of Lake Van. The mayor is Betul Yasar HDP The current is District Governor is Hasan Doĝan. As of 1920, the area was known
- 20 32 and 21 46 north latitudes and 76 37 and 78 27 east longitudes. The district occupies an area of 12, 235 km². The district is bounded by Betul District
- traces of human life in the central province of the Indian subcontinent. The site is located near the Dharul village in the Betul District of the Indian state
- ej - Majalgaon - Partur - Mantha - Lonar - Mehkar - Khamgaon - Shegaon - Akot - Anjangaon - Betul Madhya Pradesh 7. NH - 652: Tuljapur - Naldurg - Hannur - Akkalkot Airport Osmanabad
- south, Hoshangabad and Narsinghpur districts on the north, Betul district on the west and Seoni district on the east. The district is divided into 13
- waterfall Gawilgad Fort Chikhaldara is well connected to the cities of Paratwada, Amravati, Akola, Betul M.P. Khandwa M.P. by road. The nearest airport is
- Nizamabad district has good road connectivity. Almost all the towns and villages in the district have well laid asphalt roads and are connected to district headquarters
- the district is river Narmada. Across this the district of Raisen and Sehore lies. The district of Betul lies in the south, whereas the Harda district faces
- and Asian Highway 43 at Nagpur. Many cities and towns in various districts in the States of Gujarat, Maharashtra, Chhattisgarh, Odisha, Jharkhand and
- Curtorim, Loutolim, Margao, Nuvem, Raia, and Verna. The subdistrict consists of two cities eleven towns and thirty - five villages as per the 2011 Census
- This district is known for the towns of Shirdi associated with Sai Baba, Meherabad associated with Meher Baba, Shani Shinganapur with Shanidev, and Devgad
- Central School of Weapons and Tactics CSWT Other towns in Indore include Depalpur, Sanwer and Hatod. The Indore district has four administrative divisions:
- into 48 mandals in the district These 48 mandals consists of 881 villages, 1 municipal corporation, 8 municipalities and 5 census towns Eluru is the only
- Axis axis sambar Cervus unicolor and rhesus macaques. Multai is a town and a Nagar Palika in Betul district in the Indian state of Madhya Pradesh.
- Mumbai. The district has towns and cities like Shegaon, Malkapur, Khamgaon, Lonar, Mehkar, and Chikhli. It is surrounded by Madhya Pradesh in the north
- Ponda also known as Fonda, is a city and a municipal council in the north Goa district of Goa, India. Located in the central area of Goa, Ponda lies
Users also searched:
cities and towns in betul district, category:cities and towns in betul district,