Kripekapura is a remote Indian village in Gormi...
Lahar is situated at 26.11°n 78.56°e / 26.11, 7...
Malanpur is an industrial area in bhind distric...
MAU town and Tehsil in bhind district in the In...
Mehgaon is a town and a Nagar Panchayat in bhin...
★ Cities and towns in Bhind district
- Bhind is a city in the Indian state of Madhya Pradesh. It is the headquarters of the Bhind district As of 2011 Indian Census, Bhind had a total population
- Mau is a City and tehsil in Bhind district in Indian state of Madhya Pradesh. The soil of Mau is very fertile and is drained by the jhilmil river. Formerly
- Lahar is a town and a Nagar Panchayat in Bhind district in the Indian state of Madhya Pradesh. Lahar is located at 26 07 N 78 34 E 26.11 N 78.56 E
- Phuphkalan a.k.a Phoop is a town and a nagar panchayat in Bhind district in the Indian state of Madhya Pradesh. The town is named after Phoopti Mata whose
- a city and a municipality in Bhind district in the Indian state of Madhya Pradesh. A town of historical importance it is situated close to the city of
- Daboh is a town and a nagar panchayat in Bhind district in the state of Madhya Pradesh, India. Daboh is located at 26 02 N 78 53 E 26.03 N 78.88 E
- Mihona is a town and a Nagar Panchayat in Bhind district in the Indian state of Madhya Pradesh. Mihona is located at 26 17 N 78 59 E 26.28 N 78.98 E
- Alampur is a town and a nagar panchayat in Bhind district in the Indian state of Madhya Pradesh. It is a historical town Alampur is known for its history
- Malanpur is an Industrial Area in Bhind District of Madhya Pradesh, being managed by the Madhya Pradesh Industrial Infrastructure Development Corporation
- Gormi is a town and a nagar panchayat in Bhind district in the Indian state of Madhya Pradesh. Gormi is located at 26 36 N 78 31 E 26.6 N 78.52 E
- Mehgaon is a City and a nagar panchayat in Bhind district in the Indian state of Madhya Pradesh. Thakur Shri Ramdhan singh Narwaria Lodh Rajput was
- remote Indian village in the Gormi tehsil, Bhind district in the state of Madhya Pradesh. It is located 300 km south east of Delhi and 77 km north east of
- southwest by Lalitpur District which is joined to Jhansi District by a narrow corridor, and on the east by the Datia and Bhind districts of Madhya Pradesh
- Chouhan SBC 22 Gurjar and 2 Others. Census of India 2001: Data from the 2001 Census, including cities villages and towns Provisional Census Commission
- the district is at Orai. Other large towns in the district are Konch, Kalpi, and Madhogarh. Jalaun District is a part of Jhansi Division. The district has
- Jhansi Etawah Link Express Ratlam - Gwalior - Jhansi Express Jhansi - Gwalior - Bhind Intercity Indore - jhansi - express Dakshin Express DBA Dabra India Rail
- Each town is the headquarters of its tehsil. Datia is bounded by the Madhya Pradesh districts of Bhind to the north, Gwalior to the west, and Shivpuri
- Indore Gwalior Intercity Express Jhansi Bandra Terminus Express Indore Bhind Express Gwalior - Pune Weekly Express Okha - Gorakhpur Express Ujjaini Express
- formed by Morena, Dholpur and Bhind with an average elevation of 5, 000 metres 16, 000 ft The main business centres of the town are: Bargad Chauraha, Imali
- village in Agra district Uttar Pradesh Mau, Bhind a town in Madhya Pradesh Mau, Mawal, Pune district Marahrashtra Mau, Punjab, a village in Punjab Mau
- contained 6820 villages and sixteen towns in 1901, of which the chief were Lashkar, Morar, Gwalior, Guna, Bhind Bhilsa, Narwar, Ujjain and Chanderi. Bhilsa
- the cities and not urban agglomerations. Definitions: Towns Cities with populations of 1 lakh 100, 000 are categorized as Class - I towns or Cities The
- Singh for expelling the Maratha troops from the Bhind area and in the latter s expedition to Ajmer and Pushkar. However, about the year 1783 - 84 Pahar Singh
- Hindi: ग हद क ल Gohad Qila is situated at Gohad city in Bhind district of Madhya Pradesh, India. The town is situated at a distance of 45 km from Gwalior
- Indargarh all the Jat forts have remained untenanted in this region staggered in a line between Bhind and Jhansi, they are now like a row of avenging ghosts
- and Maheshwar Chhatris of Holkar rulers. Alampur Maharani Ahilya Bai Holkar built the chhatri of Malhar Rao Holkar at Alampur in Bhind district in
- Morena district and of the Chambal division. It is 39 km from Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh. Morena was once known for the terror of dacoits years ago. Bhind is
- district zilā is an administrative division of an Indian state or territory. In some cases districts are further subdivided into sub - divisions, and
- constituting a town and its adjoining outgrowths OGs or two or more physically contiguous towns together with or without outgrowths of such towns An Urban
- manner. 4. Bhind Playground There is a big field playground at about 500 m west of the village. The field is popularly known as Bhind in the village
Users also searched:
cities and towns in bhind district, category:cities and towns in bhind district,