Birsinghpur is a Nagar Parishad in Madhya Prade...
New Deorajnagar is a city in the state of Madhy...
Madhavgarh is a small village in Satna district...
Majhgawan is a town located in Satna district, ...
★ Cities and towns in Satna district
- Satna is a city in the Satna District of the Indian state of Madhya Pradesh. It is also the district administrative headquarters. At nearby Bharhut are
- Satna District is a district of Madhya Pradesh state in central India. The City of Satna is the district headquarters. The district has an area of 7, 502 km²
- a town located in Satna District Madhya Pradesh, about 16 km north of Kothi and 42 km from Satna the administrative headquarters of the district Majhgawan
- Kotar is a town and a Nagar Parishad in Satna district in the Indian state of Madhya Pradesh. Kotar is located at 24 43 N 80 59 E 24.72 N 80.98 E
- is a town and a nagar panchayat in Satna district in the Indian state of Madhya Pradesh. It is located 17 miles 27 km from the town of Satna It is
- here. New Deorajnagar is connected to another cities and towns with road links, It is connected to Rewa, Satna Nearest rail link to it is through Maihar
- town and a nagar panchayat in Satna district in the Indian state of Madhya Pradesh. It is a block and one of six tehsils of Satna district The town lies
- Satna Junction Railway Station Station code: STA is the main railway station in Satna a major city of Madhya Pradesh, India. It is located about one
- Amarpatan is a town and a nagar panchayat in Satna district in the state of Madhya Pradesh, India. Amarpatan is located at 24 19 N 80 59 E 24.32 N
- town in Madhya Pradesh state in central India. It was located on the Son River in Satna District approximately 60 kilometers from the city of Satna
- Maihar is a town with municipality in Satna district in the Indian state of Madhya Pradesh. Maihar is known for the temple of the revered mother goddess
- Mukundpur is a village in Amarpatan tehsil, Satna District Madhya Pradesh State, India. It is part of the Rewa Division. The Mukundpur Pin Code is 486550
- Madhavgarh is a small village in area of Satna district Madhya Pradesh, India, which is 7 km from Satna It once was a large kingdom but lost all its
- constituting a town and its adjoining outgrowths OGs or two or more physically contiguous towns together with or without outgrowths of such towns An Urban
- centre and a nagar panchayat in the satna district in the state of Madhya Pradesh, India. It is a place of religious, cultural, historical and archaeological
- north. Katni, Jabalpur, Rewa, Satna Umariya, and Shahdol are nearby cities Vijayraghavgarh has a historic fort built in 1826. One can visit the fort
- connected to Satna through the 50 km Satna - Rewa branch line. Satna falls on the Howrah - Allahabad - Mumbai line. The highways crosses through the city are NH 7
- Bhopal, Jabalpur, Kanpur and other major towns Lalitpur station is a junction now, with trains directly to Khajuraho, Singrauli, Satna Tikamgarh. India s
- village in the Bijapura taluk of Bijapur district Rampur Baghelan, town and nagar panchayat in Satna district Rampur Naikin, town and nagar panchayat in Sidhi
- Junction 60 km and Satna The bus stand serves as a medium of transportation to the people living there to other villages and cities Other places from
- transport infrastructure. Thanjavur is well connected by Road, and Rail with most cities and towns in India Thanjavur is well - connected with Chennai, Coimbatore
- Gunour is well connected by roads It is 35 km from district headquarters panna, 60 km from satna 410 km from state capital bhopal. Trains service will
- Bagelkhand Agency and the second largest in Central India Agency. The British political agent for Bagelkhand resided at Satna on the East Indian railway. The
- Hamirpur and Mahoba and in the south by Satna Panna, and Chhatarapur the districts of adjoining Madhya Pradesh There are two main crops : Kharif and Rabi
- the cities and not urban agglomerations. Definitions: Towns Cities with populations of 1 lakh 100, 000 are categorized as Class - I towns or Cities The
- new District The city is bounded in the north by Kaushambi, in the south by Satna M.P. and Rewa M.P. in the east by Allahabad Prayag and in the
- a broad gauge railway. Trains reach Ambikapur from Katni, Satna Jabalpur, Durg, Bhopal and the state capital Raipur. More destinations, such as New Delhi
- are in Jabalpur and Khajuraho. Buses from kymore to Vijayraghavgarh 8km to Katni 45km Maihar 40km Jabalpur 135km Rewa 140km and Satna 85km
- 105 km Jhansi 175 km Mauranipur 105 km Sagar 110 km and Satna 190 km Colleges in Bada Malhera is affiliated to University of Sagar, which is
- Waidhan is a city and a municipal board in Singrauli district in the Indian state of Madhya Pradesh. Located in the Northeastern corner of the state. Waidhan
As of the 2001 census of India, Jaitwara had a population of 8.903. Men make up 51% of the population and females 49%. Jaitwara has an average literacy rate of 59%, lower than the national average of 59.5%: among males is 69%, and female literacy is 50%. In Jaitwara, 18% of the population is under 6 years of age. It is located near the border of Uttar Pradesh. The nearest city Satnam.
Users also searched:
cities and towns in satna district, category:cities and towns in satna district,