Kazhimbram-settlement shoreline associated with the village of Edamuttam, which lies within the country. Kazhimbram and Edamuttam share postcodes 680568. Kazhimbram beach has no breakwater and suffered from severe coastal erosion. As of 2004, it was noted to be a nesting place for turtles, though people have been known to dig up the eggs.
Kazhimbram is located South of the village of Valapad and Grama Panchayat. In the elections of 2015 Kazhimbram elected Deputy from the Communist party of India Marxist to Grama Panchayat standing Committee. It Thalikulam block Panchayat, which in 2015 he was elected a member of the Indian national Congress. It is part of the in Chavakkad Taluk.
- 1 - 12. It is located in the south west of Thrissur, Kerala, India, in Kazhimbram ward near the village of Edamuttam. The school was established as an Malayalam
- Vazhappully Shree Rajarajeshwari temple is a Hindu temple located at Kazhimbram near Valapad in Thrissur District. This is one of the few family temples
- Mathilakam Ph: 0480 2850257 Telephone Exchange : Kattoor Athirappilli waterfalls 52 km. Nattika beach. 6 km Snehatheeram beach 10 km Kazhimbram beach 3 km
- Valapad Kothakulam Muriyamthode Chemmappilly Peringottukara Edamuttam Kazhimbram kizhake Nada Vadanappally Thriprayar Pooram Purappad Thriprayar Ekadeshi
- SNDPHSS, Neeleswaram SNDPHS, Neeleshwaram SNDPHSS, Pallissery VPM SNDPHSS, Kazhimbram Sree Narayana Trust, Kollam, operates: S.N Training College, Nedunganda
Users also searched:
kazhimbram, villages in kerala. kazhimbram,