★ Berlin-Lichtenberg station
Berlin-Lichtenberg is a railway station in Berlin, Germany. It is located on the Eastern Railway, Wriezen Railway and Berlin Frankfurter Allee–Berlin-Rummelsburg railway lines in the Lichtenberg district. The station is also part of the Berlin S-Bahn and U-Bahn network.
While dividing the city of Berlin with the expanded railyards became the main vehicle of East Berlin, with the Berlin Ostbahnhof. Today the station provides regional rail service in the Eastern and Northern surroundings.
1. Overview. (Обзор)
The station building marks the South-Eastern border of the quarter Lichtenberg and primarily works from the neighborhood WeitlingstraSe in the neighboring district Rummelsburg. To the North, to the Frankfurter Allee underground station, part BundesstraSe highway 1 / 5, crosses the tracks on the eight-lane Lichtenberg marriage bridge.
Until 2006, international trains to Kaliningrad, Warsaw, Kiev, Minsk, Moscow and Siberia, in particular Omsk, Novosibirsk and Kazakhstan used to stop at Berlin-Lichtenberg. However, after the completion of Berlin, these trains now stop there. Night trains from all parts of Germany still terminate at this station, however, as do some trains from Warsaw and Krakow.
Lichtenberg was featured in the opening scene of the 2007 film the Bourne Ultimatum, where he was made to look like a Moscow train station.
2. History. (История)
The first sorting station at the landfill was later, in the 1870s, after the opening of the Prussian Eastern railway in Strausberg and Kustrin in 1867 and the first sections of the Berlin Ringbahn at Ostkreuz station in 1871. Passenger trains stopped here since 1881, the station was renamed in Berlin-Friedrichsfelde in the next year. Long-distance trains, however, ran through Schlesischer Bahnhof Ostbahnhof and modern to the center line of the Berlin s-Bahn. Railway line-from Wriezen was opened in 1898.
After the area was included in the Berlin 1920 greater Berlin act, Lichtenberg gained access to the electrified train network in 1928. Metro station, built in a new style of objectivity to the project by Alfred Grenander, opened on 21 December 1930. Then the Central cemetery of Vienna was added to the name in 1935, with a station called "Bahnhof Lichtenberg". During the Second world war was used as a bomb shelter. The train stopped during the battle of Berlin, 23 April 1945, but was only reopened a month later under Soviet occupation.
After the war, the German government railroad Lichtenberg was gradually restored as the main train station in East Berlin where you can get the line Berlin Ringbahn and the outer ring. Additional platform for suburban trains was opened in 1952, is available via a passenger tunnel on the subway tracks, which have only a ceiling height of 2.25 m 7.4 feet. Track systems have been extensively renovated with the construction of Lichtenberg marriage viaduct from 1972 to 1976. A new entrance was opened on 15 December 1982.
Since German reunification, the station Lichtenberg has decreased in importance, mainly with the opening of the Berlin North-South mainline in 2006. However, most of the objects already restored and modernized in recent years.
3. Train services. (Поезда)
The station is served by the following services:
- Berlin S-Bahn services Potsdam – Wannsee – Westkreuz – Hauptbahnhof – Alexanderplatz – Ostbahnhof – Lichtenberg – Ahrensfelde.
- Local services RB 24 Eberswalde – Berlin – Konigs Wusterhausen – Lubben – Senftenberg.
- Local services RB 26 Berlin – Strausberg – Werbig – Kostrzyn – Gorzow Wielkopolski – Krzyz.
- Local services RB 54 Rheinsberg – Lowenberg – Oranienburg – Berlin.
- EuroNight services Paris - Strasbourg - Berlin - Poznan - Warsaw - Brest - Minsk - Moscow.
- Berlin S-Bahn services Spandau – Westkreuz – Hauptbahnhof – Alexanderplatz – Ostbahnhof – Lichtenberg – Strausberg Nord.
- Local services RB 12 Templin – Lowenberg – Oranienburg – Berlin.
- Berlin S-Bahn services Ostkreuz – Lichtenberg – Wartenberg.
- Local services RB 25 Werneuchten – Ahrensfelde – Berlin.
- Lichtenberg is a locality Ortsteil of Berlin in the homonymous district Bezirk of Lichtenberg Until 2001 it was an autonomous district with the localities
- Berlin - Hohenschonhausen is a railway station in the Lichtenberg district of Berlin The station is located on the Berlin outer ring railway. The station
- the south to the Berlin - Lichtenberg station The line branches to the east from the long - distance tracks of the Ringbahn at Berlin Frankfurter Allee
- major long - distance station in East Berlin after Ostbahnhof, later called Berlin Hauptbahnhof central station and Lichtenberg Traffic to the southern
- Lichtenberg is a district of Berlin Lichtenberg may also refer to: Lichtenberg Austria, a municipality in Upper Austria, Austria Lichtenberg Bas - Rhin
- Berlin - Karlshorst station is a station served by regional and S - Bahn services in the suburb of Karlshorst in the Berlin district of Lichtenberg The station
- Berlin - Charlottenburg is a railway station in the Charlottenburg district of Berlin The station is located on the Stadtbahn line, served by the S 3, S
- Berlin Alexanderplatz is a German railway station in the Mitte district of Berlin s city centre. It is one of the busiest transport hubs in the Berlin
- the division of Germany, the station was, together with Berlin - Lichtenberg one of two major railway stations in East Berlin The wall ran only 200 metres
- Berlin Noldnerplatz is a railway station in the Rummelsburg quarter of the Lichtenberg borough in Berlin It is served by the S - Bahn lines S 5, S 7 and
- Berlin Zoologischer Garten Station German: Bahnhof Berlin Zoologischer Garten, colloquially Bahnhof Zoo is a railway station in Berlin Germany. It is
- Berlin - Rummelsburg station is a station in the suburb of Rummelsburg in the Lichtenberg district of Berlin The station is located on the Berlin Frankfurt
- long - distance station is limited by the entrance signals 61 km 12, 647 from Berlin - Lichtenberg and 90 km 13, 990 from the direction of Wriezen. The station has
- district s border with Lichtenberg It is served by the S - Bahn lines S 41, S 42 the ringbahn S 8, S 85 and the U - Bahn line U 5. The station was first opened
- Oranienburg Berlin S - Bahn services S 7 Potsdam - Wannsee - Westkreuz - Hauptbahnhof - Alexanderplatz - Ostbahnhof - Lichtenberg - Ahrensfelde The station is served
- Berlin - Wartenberg is a railway station in the Lichtenberg district of Berlin It is served by the S - Bahn line S 75. Coordinates: 52 34 23 N 13 30 14 E
- operations station in the suburb of Rummelsburg in the Lichtenberg district of Berlin It is primarily used as a depot for the storage and maintenance
- way from Lichtenberg to Konigsberg. In 1903, the line was extended into Berlin A satellite station was built north of the Silesian Station which was
- or neighborhood Ortsteil of the borough Bezirk of Lichtenberg of the German capital, Berlin Rummelsburg was founded in 1669 and on January 30, 1889
- railway stations in the Berlin area. These include both passenger stations and marshalling yards, but not goods stations Because the Berlin S - Bahn network
- GehrenseestraSe is a railway station in the Lichtenberg district of Berlin It is served by the S - Bahn line S 75. Eisenbahnatlas Deutschland German railway
- part of the borough of Lichtenberg The station is a Turmbahnhof tower station that is a two - level interchange with the Berlin Frankfurt Oder railway
- towards Ostkreuz and Lichtenberg The first station building opened on 11 August 1884 and stood until 1903. The second station building, designed by
- Malchow is a German locality Ortsteil in the borough Bezirk of Lichtenberg Berlin Until 2001 it was part of the former Hohenschonhausen borough. With
- Berlin Hauptbahnhof listen English: Berlin Central Station is the main railway station in Berlin Germany. It came into full operation two days after
- is a German locality Ortsteil within the borough Bezirk of Lichtenberg Berlin Until 2001 it was part of the former borough of Hohenschonhausen
- Falkenberg is a German locality Ortsteil within the borough Bezirk of Lichtenberg Berlin Until 2001, it was part of the borough of Hohenschonhausen. The
- the former Niederbarnim district, merged in Berlin with the Greater Berlin Act and part of Lichtenberg district until 1933. From 1949 to 1990, during
- West Berlin The trains then ran on the Berlin outer ring to Berlin - Lichtenberg station and the Berlin Stadtbahn. In the 1980s, the line from Berlin - Pankow
- Allee Ostkreuz, from both directions to the Berlin Frankfurter Allee Berlin - Rummelsburg line to Berlin - Lichtenberg station and Rummelsburg marshalling yard in
Users also searched:
station, Berlin - Lichtenberg, Berlin - Lichtenberg station, berlin-lichtenberg station, berlin u-bahn stations. berlin-lichtenberg station,
no need to download or install
Pino - logical board game which is based on tactics and strategy. In general this is a remix of chess, checkers and corners. The game develops imagination, concentration, teaches how to solve tasks, plan their own actions and of course to think logically. It does not matter how much pieces you have, the main thing is how they are placement!online intellectual game →