★ 2012 Wales rugby union tour of Australia
In June 2012, Wales toured Australia as part of the 2012 mid-year rugby test series. They faced Australia in a series of three internationals across the eastern states, starting at Suncorp Stadium in Brisbane, then moving on to Etihad Stadium in Melbourne, before finishing in Sydney at the Sydney Football Stadium. In addition, they played a tour match against one of Australias domestic clubs, the Brumbies, at Canberra Stadium.
Before flying to Australia, Wales had also played one match at home, so Rob howley, interim head coach, may bring the squadron down. It was held at the Millennium stadium in Cardiff against the barbarians.
During this tour, Wales were attempting to regain the James Bevan trophy, which they lost in 2009, when Australia beat them 33-12 in Cardiff. They won it last year, 21-18. However, the last time Wales beat Australia in Australia in 1969, when they won 19-16.
This tour was the most coveted Rugby Tour Tours 2012, with Wales as Grand Slam winners in 2012 six countries and Australia as the winners of the tri Nations 2011.
Wales lost the series 3-0, continuing his story has not won in Australia for 43 years. However, all the matches were close contacts, and they scored 61 points in Australia, 72. In addition, they played the return match in Cardiff in the autumn of 2012 matches that ended with such a narrow defeat, 14-12.
In the last three matches between the two teams, Wales Led with five minutes to go and Australia snatched victory from them.
1. Squads. (Отряды)
By the end of may, the bulk of the Welsh detachment went to Australia, leaving a handful of players in the face of barbarians. After Wales victory over the barbarians, the few players that have earned their place in the team during the game went to Australia to join the team. Head coach Rob howley announced a 35-man squad to take to Australia.
- Caretaker coach: Rob Howley.
Note: flags indicate national Union for the club / province as defined by the International Rugby Board.
- In June 2012 the Scotland rugby union team made a tour of Australia Fiji and Samoa, playing one test match against each. The tour began with Scotland s
- Since 1908 Australia and Wales have competed against each other in rugby union in 43 matches, Australia having won 30, Wales 12, with 1 draw. Since 2007
- The Australia national rugby union team, nicknamed the Wallabies, is the representative national team in the sport of rugby union for the nation of Australia
- Wales rugby union tour of Africa was a collection of friendly rugby union games undertaken by the Wales national rugby union team to Africa. The tour
- strongholds of New South Wales Queensland and the ACT, it is played throughout the nation. The principal competition in Australian rugby is Super Rugby which
- Rugby Australia known as the Australian Rugby Union until 2017, is the governing body of rugby union in Australia It was officially constituted in 1949
- 19 September 2012 2012 end - of - year rugby union tests at ESPN SA Rugby Results 2012 Castle Outgoing Tours South African Rugby Union Retrieved 6
- In June 2013, Wales toured Japan as part of the 2013 mid - year rugby test series. They faced Japan in a two - test series on 8 and 15 June, playing in the
- States rugby union tour of Australia England and Wales was a series of matches played in July and August 1999 in Australia England and Wales by the
- The Wales national rugby union team Welsh: Tim rygbi r undeb cenedlaethol Cymru represents Wales in international rugby union Its governing body, the
- The 1998 Wales rugby union tour of Africa was a series of matches played in June 1998 in Zimbabwe and South Africa by Wales national rugby union team. Scores
- New Zealand rugby tour of Australia and Great Britain was made by a group of New Zealand rugby footballers who played matches in Australia Ceylon, England
- France rugby union tour of Argentina 2012 England rugby union tour of South Africa 2012 Scotland rugby union tour of Australasia 2012 France rugby union tour
- Wales rugby union tour of Australia was a series of two matches played, to prepare the 2007 Rugby World Cup, in May June 2007 in Australia by Wales national
- Rugby union widely known simply as rugby is a contact team sport that originated in England in the first half of the 19th century. One of the two codes
- Wales rugby union tour was a series of matches played in August and September 1995 in South Africa by the Wales national team. The tour consisted of two
- 1968 Wales rugby union tour of Argentina was a collection of friendly rugby union games undertaken by the Wales national team to Argentina. The tour also
- Between July 1947 and March 1948 the Australia national rugby union team the Wallabies conducted a world tour encompassing Ceylon, Britain, Ireland
- List of Wales national rugby union players is a list of players who have represented Wales at rugby union The list only includes players who have played
- Australia A is a national representative rugby union football team of Australian rugby union The last match played under the Australia A name was in
- rugby union tour of Argentina and Europe was a series of rugby union matches played during November and December 1996 in Argentina, France and Wales by
- Rugby Union South Australia RUSA is the governing body for the sport of rugby union in the state of South Australia It is a member of Rugby Australia
- 1979 New Zealand tour rugby to Australia was the 23rd tour by the New Zealand national rugby union team to Australia It was a short tour only two matches
- France rugby union tour of Argentina, Australia and New Zealand was a series of eight matches played by French national rugby union team touring those
- The Australian Police Rugby Union is a volunteer, not for profit organisation aimed at promoting the sport of rugby union and the fostering of relations
- The 1893 New Zealand tour rugby to Australia was the second tour by the New Zealand national rugby union team to Australia Ten matches were played against
- The 1929 New Zealand tour rugby to New South Wales was the 14th tour by the New Zealand national rugby union team to Australia For the first time since
- The 2008 France rugby union tour of Australia was a series of matches played in June July 2008 in Australia by France national rugby union team. The French
- Rugby union has a long history in Australia with the first club being formed in 1863 at Sydney University. Today it holds tier one status with World
- France and Romania 2005 Fiji rugby union tour of Europe 2005 Samoa rugby union tour of Britain and Argentina Wales 24 - 22 Australia 26 November 2005. Retrieved
Users also searched:
tour, union, rugby, Wales, Australia, 2012 Wales rugby union tour of Australia, Wales rugby union tour of Australia, 2012 wales rugby union tour of australia,
no need to download or install
Pino - logical board game which is based on tactics and strategy. In general this is a remix of chess, checkers and corners. The game develops imagination, concentration, teaches how to solve tasks, plan their own actions and of course to think logically. It does not matter how much pieces you have, the main thing is how they are placement!online intellectual game →