★ 2013 France rugby union tour of New Zealand
In June 2013, France played a three-test series against New Zealand as part of the 2013 mid-year rugby test series. This was the sides first encounter since they met in the 2011 Rugby World Cup Final, which New Zealand won 8–7. It was Frances first test series against the All Blacks since their 2009 two-test tour of New Zealand, which ended in a 1–1 draw.
The tour began at the stadium where they last played each other, Eden Park in Auckland on 8 June. After that they played mid-week match against the Auckland super Rugby franchise, the Blues, North harbour stadium in Auckland on 11 June. The second test was played in Christchurch Park Rugby League-15 June, and the third test at yarrow stadium in new Plymouth on June 22.
1.1. Squads. France. (Франция)
On 14, may head coach Philippe Saint-Andre has named a 35-man squad for the matches against New Zealand and the Blues. Created a sample debate when South African-born prop Daniel Kotze and flank Bernard Le Roux and Fijian-born wing Noa Nakaitaci qualification on the basis of residence was chosen ahead of in the form of French-born players. The most notable hospital wing was injured Vincent Clerc, with his club captain and lock Pascal dads injury during the six Nations championship and fly-half Francois Trinh-Duc is considered to be of the form, with Camille Lopez and Remi tales selected before him.
Wing Alexis Palisson left the team due to injury and was replaced by Marc Andreu before the first test. Injury during the first test, the flank Fulgence Ouedraogo also withdrew from the tour and was replaced in the team by Damien Chouly.
Head Coach: Philippe Saint-Andre
- Caps and ages are to first Test 8 June 2013.
Note: flags indicate national Union for the club / province as defined by the International Rugby Board.
- 1986 France rugby union tour of Argentina, Australia and New Zealand was a series of eight matches played by French national rugby union team touring those
- The 1953 54 New Zealand rugby union tour of Britain, Ireland, France and North America was a rugby union tour undertaken by the New Zealand national team
- The 1972 73 New Zealand rugby union tour of the Britain, Ireland, France and North America was a collection of rugby union test match games undertaken
- The 1926 27 New Zealand Māori rugby union tour was a collection of rugby union games undertaken by the New Zealand Māori team against invitational and
- 1963 64 New Zealand tour of Britain, Ireland and France was a rugby union tour undertaken by the New Zealand national rugby union team. The tour took in
- New Zealand Rugby NZR is the governing body of rugby union in New Zealand It was founded in 1892 as the New Zealand Rugby Football Union NZRFU 12
- The 1979 New Zealand tour rugby to Australia was the 23rd tour by the New Zealand national rugby union team to Australia. It was a short tour only two
- The New Zealand national rugby union team, commonly known as the All Blacks, represents New Zealand in men s international rugby union which is considered
- The 2003 France rugby union tour of Argentina and New Zealand was a series of matches played in June 2003 in Argentina and New Zealand by France national
- Invincibles was a nickname given to the 1924 25 New Zealand national team which toured the United Kingdom, Ireland, France and Canada. The team was captained by
- The 2007 France rugby union tour of new Zealand was a series of matches played in June 2007 in new Zealand by France national rugby union team. The final
- 2000 New Zealand rugby union tour of Japan and Europe was a series of matches played in November 2000 in Japan and Europe by New Zealand national rugby union
- The national rugby union teams of France and New Zealand the All Blacks have been playing each other for over a century as of 19 October 2015, they
- The 1907 1908 New Zealand rugby tour of Australia and Great Britain was made by a group of New Zealand rugby footballers who played matches in Australia
- Golds Tour was a tour by the New Zealand national rugby league team, the Kiwis, of Great Britain and France Conducted as part of the celebrations of a century
- The 2005 New Zealand rugby union tour of Britain and Ireland was a Grand Slam rugby union tour played by the New Zealand national rugby union team, also
- 2013 New Zealand rugby league tour of Great Britain and France was a tour by the New Zealand national rugby league team to compete at the 2013 Rugby League
- The 1989 New Zealand rugby union tour of Canada and Europe was a series of rugby union match played by All Blacks between October and November 1989 in
- New Zealand rugby union tour of France was a series of matches played between October and November 1990 in France by New Zealand national rugby union
- Empire. Early exponents of the sport included Australia, New Zealand South Africa and France Countries that have adopted rugby union as their de facto national
- The New Zealand national rugby league team Māori: Tīma rīki motu Aotearoa has represented New Zealand in rugby league since 1907. Administered by the
- New Zealand Rugby Union tour of France was a series of eight matches played by the New Zealand national rugby union team the All Blacks in France in
- In June 2012, Ireland toured New Zealand playing three Tests against the All Blacks. The Irish tour was one in a series of tours by northern teams to be
- 1995 New Zealand rugby union tour of Italy and France was a series of matches played in October and November 1995 in Italy and France by New Zealand national
- The 1977 New Zealand rugby union tour of Italy and France was a series of nine matches played by the New Zealand national rugby union team the All Blacks
- The France national rugby union team competes annually against England, Ireland, Italy, Scotland and Wales in the Six Nations Championship. They have
- In June 2012, France toured Argentina to play two Tests against the Pumas. The French tour was one in a series of tours by northern teams to be hosted
- The 2013 end of year rugby tests, also known as the 2013 Autumn internationals in the Northern Hemisphere, were a series of international rugby union matches
- The 2013 mid - year rugby union tests also known as the summer internationals in the Northern Hemisphere were international rugby union matches that were
- Australia national rugby union team, nicknamed the Wallabies, is the representative national team in the sport of rugby union for the nation of Australia. The
Users also searched:
tour, union, rugby, France, Zealand, 2013 France rugby union tour of New Zealand, France rugby union tour of New Zealand, 2013 france rugby union tour of new zealand,
no need to download or install
Pino - logical board game which is based on tactics and strategy. In general this is a remix of chess, checkers and corners. The game develops imagination, concentration, teaches how to solve tasks, plan their own actions and of course to think logically. It does not matter how much pieces you have, the main thing is how they are placement!online intellectual game →