★ England womens national rugby league team
The England womens national Rugby League team represents England in Womens Rugby League. They are administered by the Rugby Football League. Great Britain reached the first-ever Womens Rugby League World Cup Final in 2000, where they lost 26-4 to New Zealand.
Great Britain tour of Australia in 2002 and took part in the world Championships in 2005. In 2006, the RFL announced that after the 2007 all golds of Tur, UK, the team will no longer compete on a regular basis and that players would be able to represent England, Wales and Scotland at the test level.
It is planned that in the UK the team will come together in future only for occasional tours.
1.1. History. 2008 World Cup. (Чемпионат Мира 2008)
In 2008, the womens Rugby world Cup League third staging of the tournament and for the first time in England competed as a nation. The tournament was held in Australia from October 26 and England were in the pool with Russia, France, and Australia.
England beat France and Russia in the group stage, losing out to Australia to take second place in the group and reach the semi-finals. England were beaten by eventual winners New Zealand in the semi-finals as they beat Australia 34-0. England beat the Pacific islanders in the third place playoff match.
1.2. History. 2013 World Cup. (Чемпионат Мира 2013)
Womens 2013 world Cup in Rugby League took place in great Britain from October 26 to join in the Australia, England, France and New Zealand. England 24 player team had players from Bradford, Coventry, Crosfields, Featherstone, normanton and Heath.
Format round Robin, England were defeated 14-6 in Australia at the Tetleys stadium, Dewsbury, on Friday, July 5, before going 34-16 to New Zealand on Monday, July 8 Featherstone Rovers’ post office road.
And 42-4 victory over France followed in the last round on July 11 at the stadium, Foxs biscuits, Batley, early records 54-0 win over France in the match for the third place playoff at the South Leeds stadium, Hunslet.
1.3. History. Results. (Результаты)
Friday, July 5, 2013 - England 6-14 Australia | Tetleys Stadium, Dewsbury, England
Monday, July 8, 2013 - England 16-34 New Zealand | Post Office Road, Featherstone, England
Thursday, July 11, 2013 - England 42-4 France Stadium | Foxs Biscuits, Batley, England
Third Place In The Playoffs
Saturday, 13 July 2013 54-0 UK France | South Leeds Stadium, Hunslet, England
1.4. History. 2017 World Cup. (2017 Кубок Мира)
The 2017 womens Rugby world Cup League became the fifth staging of the competition held in Australia from 16 November and 2 December. England participated alongside Australia, Canada, cook Islands, New Zealand and Papua New Guinea and all the group matches were played at the stadium South group Cross, houses Cronulla sharks.
England were placed in group a with Australia, the cook Islands and took on Papua New Guinea in the inter-group match. Their first 2017 womens world Cup match in Rugby League resulted in a 38-0 defeat to Australia on November 19, before a shock 22-16 defeat to the cook Islands on November 22. England were 16-0 down at half-time, but Emma Slowe, Amy Hardcastle and Kayleigh bulman scored for England in the second half, Claire garner kicking two goals to make it 16-all before the end of the cook Islands to try. England secured their progress to the semi-finals on points difference from chefs, thanks to a 36-8 win over Papua New Guinea on November 16. Tries from Charlotte booth 2, Shaun Hoyle, Amy Hardcastle, Tara-Jane Stanley, who kicked four goals, Daniel is tied and Beth Sutcliffe have been enough to win.
The semi-final saw England beat 52-4 New Zealand on 26 November at the stadium of the southern group of the Cross, in spite of the first half Tara-Jane Stanley to try.
Australia would go on to win 23-16 final December 2 at the Suncorp stadium in Brisbane.
1.5. History. Group Stage. (Групповой Этап)
Thursday, 16 November 2017 - England 36-8 Papua New Guinea | The Southern Cross Group Stadium, Sydney
Sunday 19 November 2017 - England 0-38 New Zealand | Southern Cross Group Stadium, Sydney
Wednesday, 22 November 2017 - England 16-22 Cook | The Southern Cross Group Stadium, Sydney
1.6. History. Semi-Final. (Полуфинал)
Sunday, 26 November 2017 - New Zealand 52-4 England | The Southern Cross Group Stadium, Sydney
2. Players. (Игроки)
Team at the 2018 international test against France, which took place on Saturday, October 27, in Carcassonne:
- Rhiannion Marshall Leeds Rhinos Caps: 2.
- Naomi Williams St Helens Caps: 1.
- Faye Gaskin St Helens Caps: 6.
- Tara-Jane Stanley Castleford Tigers Caps: 9.
- Emily Rudge - captain St Helens Caps: 19.
- Andrea Dobson Featherstone Rovers Caps: 24.
- Caitlin Beevers Leeds Rhinos Caps: 1.
- Tara Jones St Helens Caps: 4.
- Kelsey Gentles Castleford Tigers Caps: 0.
- Amy Johnson Leeds Rhinos Caps: 1.
- Jodie Cunningham St Helens Caps: 19.
- Amy Hardcastle Bradford Bulls Caps: 16.
- Dannielle Anderson Leeds Rhinos Caps: 1.
- Shona Hoyle Bradford Bulls Caps: 7.
- Georgia Roche Castleford Tigers Caps: 1.
- Vanessa Temple Wigan Warriors Caps: 1.
- Sinead Peach Castleford Tigers Caps: 3.
- Rebecca Greenfield Wigan Warriors Caps: 1.
- Tamzin Renouf Castleford Tigers Caps: 0.
- Vicky Whitfield St Helens Caps: 0.
3. Coaches. (Тренеры)
Head Coach. (Главный Тренер)
Joe Warbington 2007
Brenda Dobek 2008-2010
Anthony Sullivan 2011
Steve McCormack 2012
Chris Chapman 2013-2017
Assistant Coach. (Помощник Тренера)
Neil Gregg And Brenda Dobek 2007
Neil Gregg & Anita Naughton 2007-2009
Nigel Johnson 2009-2012
Nigel Johnson And Thomas Tiger 2011
Thomas Brindle 2012-2017
Lindsay Anfield 2018–present
4. Records. (Записи)
Biggest win: England 54-0 France 13 / 7 / 2013 – womens Rugby world Cup League, third place playoff, South Leeds stadium, Hunslet
Biggest defeat: New Zealand 52-4 England 26 / 11 / 2017 – womens Rugby world Cup semi-final, the stadium, the southern Cross, Sydney
Most Caps: Andrea Dobson - 24
Most tries: Natalie Gilmour MBE - 9
5.1. Competative Record. List of all-time matches played. (Список все время матчей)
International Test 2007 -
Victory against France
International Test 2008 -
Victory against France
2008 Womens World Cup Rugby League
Victory against France
To win in Russia | losses in Australia
Losses in New Zealand
To win in the Pacific Islands
2009 International Tests -
25 Jul | 8-28 France England, France England 0-36
International 2010 Test
November 9 | England 36-8 France
November 10 | New Zealand 44-6 England
November 16 | New Zealand 38-6 England
International Exams 2011 -
2 July | France 6-36 England
6 Jul | France 4-42 England
International Test In 2012
15 June | England 48-0 France
2013 Womens World Cup Rugby-League -
July 5 | UK 6-14 Australia
8 Jul | England 16-34 New Zealand
11 Jul | England 42-4 France
July 13 | England 54-0 France
2015 International Tests -
17 June | France 4-24 England
20 June | France 14-14 England
International Test 2016 -
22 Oct | France 6-40 England
2017 Womens Rugby World Cup League
November 16 | England 36-8 Papua New Guinea
November 19 | England 0-38 New Zealand
22 Nov | England 16-22 Cook Islands
November 26 | New Zealand 52-4 England
International Test 2018 -
27 Oct | France 4-54 England
All time head to head record -
- England national rugby team may refer to: England national rugby union team administered by the Rugby Football Union England women s national rugby union
- The England national rugby league team represents England in international rugby league The team largely formed from the Great Britain team which also
- Women Girls Rugby League At international level Australia, France, England and New Zealand compete on a regular basis with a Women s Rugby League World
- The Ireland men s national rugby league team known as the Wolfhounds, is organised by Rugby League Ireland. The representative team is dominated by players
- national rugby league team England national rugby union team England women s national rugby union team England national rugby sevens team England women s national
- Rugby league is played across England but is most popular in Northern England especially Yorkshire and Lancashire where the game originated. These areas
- The Wales national rugby league team represents Wales in international rugby league football matches. Currently the team is ranked fourteenth in the RLIF
- The Tonga national rugby league team represents Tonga in rugby league football. They are currently the Fourth ranked team in the world. The team was formed
- The Samoa national rugby league team represents Samoa in rugby league football and has been participating in international competition since 1986. Known
- The Spain women s national rugby union team played their first match on 2 May 1989, against France, losing 0 - 28. The team played the Women s Six Nations
- The Australian national rugby league team or the Kangaroos have represented Australia in senior men s rugby league football competition since the establishment
- The USA Women s National Team XVs is the senior national team for the United States in the 15 - a - side version of rugby The team was officially formed
- Zealand women s national rugby league team also known as the Kiwi Ferns or New Zealand Kiwi Ferns, represents New Zealand in Women s rugby league They
- The England national rugby union team is the representative national team in the sport of rugby union for the nation of England They compete in the annual
- The Austria women s national rugby union team are a national sporting side of Austria, representing them at rugby union. The side first played in 2004
- The France national rugby league team represent France in international rugby league tournaments. They are referred to as les Chanticleers or less commonly
- States women s national rugby sevens team is one of the core teams that competes in all rounds of the IRB Women s Sevens World Series. The team has been
- The Australia women s national rugby league team also known as the Australian Jillaroos, or Harvey Norman Jillaroos for sponsorship reasons, represents
- United States women s national rugby league team also known as the Hawks represents United States of America in women s rugby league They are administered
- Britain women s national rugby union team were a national sporting side of Great Britain, representing them at rugby union from 1986 to 1990. The team was
- New Guinea national rugby league team represents Papua New Guinea in the sport of rugby league football. In Papua New Guinea, Rugby League is a highly
- Australian Schoolboys rugby league team is the national rugby league football team for secondary school students in Australia. The team competes against counterparts
- Great Britain national rugby league team represents Great Britain in rugby league Administered by the Rugby Football League RFL the team is nicknamed
- The Rugby Football League Women s Super League known as the Betfred Women s Super League due to sponsorship is the elite women s rugby league club competition
- the men s national rugby league teams in the world. A full member test playing nation is a nation that has full membership of the Rugby League International
- The Italy national rugby league team represents Italy in rugby league football. With origins dating back to the 1950 s and 1960 s the team has competed
- Great Britain women s national rugby league team also known as the Great Britain Lionesses, represents Great Britain in Women s rugby league They are administered
- The New Zealand national rugby league team Māori: Tīma rīki motu Aotearoa has represented New Zealand in rugby league since 1907. Administered by the
- The Great Britain national rugby sevens team is the women s Olympic representative team of Great Britain at the rugby sevens tournament at the Summer
- rugby league team players Wales national rugby league team Wales A Dragonhearts Wales women s national rugby league team international results website
Users also searched:
league, rugby, national, womens, team, England, England womens national rugby league team, england womens national rugby league team, england women's national rugby league team,
no need to download or install
Pino - logical board game which is based on tactics and strategy. In general this is a remix of chess, checkers and corners. The game develops imagination, concentration, teaches how to solve tasks, plan their own actions and of course to think logically. It does not matter how much pieces you have, the main thing is how they are placement!online intellectual game →