★ Buenos Aires Underground rolling stock
The Buenos Aires Underground has one of the most diverse metro fleets in the world, and has had some of the oldest models in operation on any network. The network began with a relatively standardised fleet, but throughout its over 100-year-long history, it has seen numerous purchases which have created cases where some lines operate numerous models. Recently there have been increased efforts to modernise and standardise the fleets, with large purchases from China CNR Corporation and Alstom.
1. History. (История)
Prior to the nationalization of Railways and the formation of the Subterraneos de Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires, the original subway line was built by three private companies, and each bought different rolling stock on the line.
The line was opened in 1913 by the Anglo-Argentine tramways company, AATC is a Belgian company, Sofina - who owns the vast majority of urban tram links. The two companies competed for the provision of rolling stock on the line: the Belgian La Brugeoise Et Nivelles and the UKs electric car company, a Belgian company ultimately won the contract. However, 4 of the UEC cars Preston was sent to the country, and more extravagant these cars were kept in service till 1970-ies and was often used on special occasions. In the Brugeoise cars made up just of rolling stock on the line until 2013, retiring just before their 100-year anniversary.
Argentine company Lacroze Hermanos built on the B line, originally designed to be an underground continuation of the Buenos Aires Central tram line today Urquiza. Lines historically is significantly different from the other terms of the rolling stock, because it uses third rail electrification instead of overhead lines and as such, it was the most difficult to standardize and often had the most diverse rolling stock, with four different models, traded in his way at one point. Was originally the Metropolitan-Cammell cars since its opening in 1930, they were later reinforced by cars from the Osgood Bradley car company in 1950-ies. Later, there were two attempts of state Fabricaciones Militares to replace the rolling stock on the line, but they were not produced in sufficient quantity to replace all the machines on the line. It was only in 1996, the line was re-standardized when the machine was purchased second hand from Tokyo metro Marunouchi in order to replace all the machines. It was also the first time in the history of the network that the machine was bought second-hand.
Lines C, D and E were built by the Spanish-Argentine company of public works and Finance CHADOPyF in the 1930-ies and 1940-ies and, thus, the easiest. All the lines used by the German Siemens-Schuckert of Orenstein and Koppel rolling stock from their inauguration, although during the Spanish built in the 1960-ies cafe-General Electrica Espanola was added to the line. Cafe Gee cars were designed to be fully compatible with Siemens-shuckert of Orenstein and cars Koppel in order to reduce maintenance costs. It was only in the 1980-ies, the rolling stock began to diversify on these lines, when Fiat-Materfer cars were introduced in order to standardize all of the network lines except line B with the help of this rolling stock, but not enough of them were built to replace Brugeoise, cafes and Siemens machines, so in the end, barely enough to switch between the lines, as time shares with the moment of their appearance.
Standardization of the line was reduced after privatization in the 1990-ies, when attempts were made to replace the ageing Brugeoise and Siemens stocks with second hand purchases from Japan and the inclusion of the new Alstom metropolis 100 series rolling stock, none of which were purchased in sufficient quantity to fill the entire line, even if only a few lines in the network. Only in 2010-ies were moving toward the re-standardization and modernization of the fleet, retirement of aging trains that served since the opening of each respective line. Numerous purchases of new rolling stock has been made, together with the purchase of a used rolling stock, which the city government claims is a necessity, because you need to quickly turn trains line rolling stock shortage.
1.1. History. Preservation. (Сохранение)
Original rolling stock at the La Brugeoise, and remains to this day, some in the exhibition and some were converted to 1500 V to launch tourist services on the line. In December 2013, a law was passed that means that the entire La Brugeoise fleet will receive protected status and, thus, will be donated to organisations dedicated to their restoration and preservation. 3 surviving UEC cars in Preston to serve in the Buenos Aires tramway heritage in the district of caballito. Two Siemens-Schuckert of Orenstein & Koppel was also donated to the Buenos Aires heritage tramway, but the fate of the rest of the fleet is still unclear.
On February 1, 2018 in Buenos Aires tramway heritage received a gift from SBASE, consisting of Metropolitan Cammell and Siemens-Fabricaciones Militares.
2. Current fleet. (Текущая флота)
Rolling stock of the subway of Buenos Aires in June 2018 may not be relevant for all models.
Green = current blue = future, yellow = being phased out.
3. Lines. (Линии)
Currently underground in a transition period when Temporary rolling stock serving on numerous lines, while orders come from China and Brazil. After these cars arriving 2015 2016, the network will have a much less diverse rolling stock of the line creatures, consisting entirely of the following NIS trains, and lines D and H will consist entirely of Alstom metropolis trains. Old Siemens-shuckert of Orenstein and cars Koppel will be completely removed from the network, thus reducing the average age of rolling stock significantly. The movement toward standardization, some of the new trains have already received the series of numbers: original Alstom metropolis trains on line D dubbed the 100 series, CITIC-CNR trains 200 series, while the new Alstom metropolis trains for lines H and D series 300.
Line B will consist of CAF cars purchased from the Madrid metro during the escape with Aidan 500 cars, the line C will use a variety of Nagoya car, the line E will use Fiat-Materfer cars and a refurbished Siemens shuckert of Orenstein and Koppel cars, retiring cafeteria / Gy car. No plans have been made public about the long-term intentions with these lines, although line C is to obtain a modern communications system train control in preparation for new rolling stock. It was not specified that the rolling stock will be used on the line F, although the use of revolving doors screen lines will require is considered the modern rolling stock and automated train.
3.1. Lines. Line A. (Линия)
Yet, the lines 2013 was filed by La Brugeoise cars and a small amount of UEC Preston cars that have been retired, to Brugeoise cars. These were decommissioned on 12 January 2013, 11 months before its 100th anniversary and replaced with 45 New 200-series cars built by the China CNR Corporation. However, Chinese cars were not sufficient to cover the entire fleet of the line, so it needs to be supplemented by temporary fleet of 35 Fiat-Materfer cars, which is still not enough to replace the 120 like La Brugeoise units and, therefore, Siemens is shuckert of Orenstein and Koppel shares a reformed Emepa group was also added to the line to make up the numbers. In addition, the replacement of rolling stock coincided with the opening of the San josé de Flores station, San Pedrito and the line was still left with a rolling stock defect, which leads to a decrease in passenger traffic.
105 NRC vehicles ordered in 2014, so the line will be serviced in full on 150 of the 200 series cars, so a temporary replacement of rolling stock can be moved to the line E for expansion up to Retiro. The car is constantly arriving in the country from 2015, and included in line with the latest PPC units should arrive between 2016 and 2017 at which the line of time as the rolling stock will consist only of these patterns.
3.2. Lines. Line B. (Линия B)
Line B is historically the most diverse of the network, given its significantly different characteristics to other lines and therefore rolling stock is not homogeneous throughout most of its history. It was in 1996 when rolling was purchased from Tokyo metro Marunouchi in order to make it uniform. It was also the first time in the history of the network that the rolling stock was purchased second hand. In 2003, was added to the line, and then two more in 2013, this means that the old rolling stock was now also on the limit of two stations. In 2011, it was announced that the metro de Madrid sold some of their 5000 series subway trains that were in operation in Madrid since 1974, and entered service in 2013 in order to fill the shortage caused by the extension lines. 36 Spanish cars were of low quality and reliability than the Japanese trains, despite the fact that newer, and suffered some mechanical problems after their integration into the line.
In July 2013, the Madrid metro for sale 73 series 6000 cars, which entered service in Madrid in 1998, in Buenos Aires to 38.8 million $in order to withdraw the remaining Japanese-built trains. Another 13 of these cars were acquired for $7.8 million, bringing the total to 86. The acquisition of KAF 6000 rolling stock has been met with criticism due to the major changes that have been made in the line for cars at altitude, as well as the fact that second-hand units were not much cheaper than acquiring new rolling stock, and not particularly good quality, unlike the new line of cars. The biggest drawback of these machines is that, unlike Aidan 500 and NGN 5.000 cars, they use the electricity instead of the third rail, and therefore unsuitable for the row that needs to be adapted for use as third rail and electrification for what was at the moment, three models of the rolling stock circulating on line. Similarly, replacement of overhead lines would mean that the potential for ground branch line from Federico Lacroze through the line Urquiza of the tracks will be lost, so that the line uses third rail electrification. After a series of failures caused by the inefficiency of the authorities in these trains, as of August 2015 it was unclear if they will be used on the line or moved to another location and new plans drawn up for the line that is not associated with the Spanish rolling stock.
3.3. Lines. Line C. (Линия C)
Line C was originally submitted by the Siemens shuckert of Orenstein and Koppel rolling stock, which was replaced in 2007, rolling Nagoya stock transferred from the D-line as arrived 100 series machines on the line. These cars started to be renovated in 2014, equipped with air conditioning, new lighting and upholstery, among other changes. Retrofitting 78 cars Nagoya is scheduled for completion in 2015-2016. In 2014, 30 additional cars were acquired from Nagoya municipal subway began to arrive in the country belonging to the new 5000 series.
The inclusion of these trains in 2015, the line will consist of 108 Nagoya car, though of different series and converted to increase the uniformity between them. No long-term plans were made, any rolling stock on the line will be used for upgrading, but the line is updated with the Trainguard communications-based train control will allow automatic train operation, which means that it can be enjoyed in these trains.
3.4. Lines. Line D. (Линия D)
Line D was originally submitted by the Siemens shuckert of Orenstein and Koppel rolling stock, and then to a café / Gy vehicles since 1968. In 1999, the cars from Nagoya municipal subway was purchased second hand from Japan and included in the line. At the time of inclusion Nagoya cars were numerous Alstom metropolis 100 series of cars purchased and built in Brazil and Argentina in 2001 with the aim of including them in the string and replace Brugeoise rolling stock. However, when they arrived, they were ultimately to be put into operation on the D-line, where they remain to this day. More Alstom cars of the same type continues to be purchased in the decade up to 2009, making a total of 96 cars.
The rest of Nagoya, the cars were moved in accordance with when Siemens-shuckert of Orenstein & Koppel cars were withdrawn from the line in 2007 and was replaced by Fiat-Materfer cars, so continued the line to have two models of rolling stock. To make the rolling stock more uniform, more modern 24 300 series Alstom metropolis cars have been ordered in 2013 and expected to arrive in 2015, is retiring Materfer cars from the line, and this means that the line will be entirely consists of 120 Alstom cars. However, in September 2015, the city introduced a new plan of modernization, which showed 84 new vehicles on a line instead of 24. Starting in 2014, with the existing 100 series of cars were to average repair, change trim and add air conditioning for cars. In early 2016, the final figure was set at 60 new vehicles, which means that the fleet will consist of 156 Alstom metropolis cars by 2017, retiring to Fiat-Materfer cars from the line.
In June 2017, the first six of Alstom 300 joined the line.
3.5. Lines. Line E. (Линия E)
The line was the last to be opened with Siemens-shuckert of Orenstein and Koppel rolling stock, but they were replaced by Fiat Materfer cars in the 1980-ies. In the Materfer cars were later sent lines D and KAF-ha DS rolling stock was put into operation on line E, where it remains to this day, making the collection of rolling stock on the line. When the new 200 series and 300 series of rolling stock, will arrive on lines A, D and H and three lines consist exclusively of these two models, WBS Gee rolling stock will be withdrawn from line E and replaced again with Materfer renovated with Siemens, Alstom and Emepa group of more than 80 years, and their performance is not good either. This change will occur prior to the completion of the extension of the line up to Retiro.
3.6. Lines. Line H. (Линия H)
When the line H was opened in 2007, its small size means that it can be temporarily serviced by Siemens-shuckert of Orenstein and Koppel machine until it was sufficiently extended to ensure the inclusion of new rolling stock. For this purpose 120 series Alstom metropolis 300 cars were ordered from Brazil and began to act in Buenos Aires in August 2015 in time for the line extension North to Santa Fe. 20 trains with 6 cars each should be a set of rolling stock on the line while he continues to be renewed.
The first 300 series cars were put into operation in July 2016, the rest in stages during 2016 and 2017, increasing the frequency to an average of 3 minutes as a result of increased number of trains and the use of communications-based train control CBTC. The inclusion of these vehicles also meant the resignation of Siemens shuckert of Orenstein and Koppel cars, who was the oldest serving of the shares on the network.
3.7. Lines. PreMetro
When the Premetro was opened in 1987, it was the trams production of the Argentine company Materfer. However, the cars were not ready for the inauguration of the line, so it was some time served in the La Brugeoise changed the body of the car Group Emepa. Re-bodied cars was nicknamed Lagartos lizards because of their green color and was decommissioned in the near future. In 1988, Materfer trams arrived on the line, and cars continue to serve to this day. Originally 25 cars to be built, because there was supposed to be two lines, Premetro, however, was built on the E2 with E1 was not built only 17 of these cars.
3.8. Lines. Future lines. (Будущей линии)
Three other lines are planned for the network, but only the line which was approved for construction as of 2015 the line F. the construction should begin in 2015, so still do not know what rolling stock will be used, although they are modern characteristics, with screen doors and automatic train considered.
- The Fiat - Materfer Buenos Aires Underground rolling stock was built by the Argentine company Materfer - then a subsidiary of Fiat Ferroviaria - beginning
- cars in 2017 - 2019. Buenos Aires Underground rolling stock Alstom Metropolis Buenos Aires Underground 200 Series Buenos Aires Underground 300 Series Finalizo
- Line A is the oldest line of the Buenos Aires Underground Opened to the public on 1 December 1913, the first underground line in South America, the Southern
- trains passing each other at San Jose de Flores station. Buenos Aires Underground rolling stock La Brugeoise cars Fiat - Materfer cars UEC Preston Siemens - Schuckert
- inaugural trip Buenos Aires Underground rolling stock Alstom Metropolis Buenos Aires Underground 100 Series Buenos Aires Underground 200 Series La Ciudad
- cars were Buenos Aires Underground Subte Line A rolling stock since its inauguration in 1913 till 2013 when replaced by new Chinese stock They were
- Line C of the Buenos Aires Underground that runs from Retiro to Constitucion terminus, opened on 9 November 1934, and it has a length of 4.3 km 2.7 mi
- incorporate new rolling stock Its gauge of 4 ft 8 1 2 in 1, 435 mm is the same as the rest of the Buenos Aires underground system. The rolling stock currently
- Constitucion is a station on Line C of the Buenos Aires Underground and is the current terminus. Here passengers can transfer to Metrobus Sur. The station
- Line E of the Buenos Aires Underground which runs from Retiro to Plaza de los Virreyes, currently extending a total distance of 12 km. Opened in 1944
- Line D of the Buenos Aires Underground runs from Catedral to Congreso de Tucuman. The D Line opened on 3 June 1937 and has been expanded to the north several
- Line H is a line of the Buenos Aires Underground The first phase, between Plaza Once and Caseros, opened 18 October 2007, currently stretches over 8.8 km
- light rail line that runs in the outskirts of Buenos Aires connecting with the Buenos Aires Underground line E, at Plaza de los Virreyes station and runs
- Line G is a planned addition to the Buenos Aires Underground which has been on the drawing board in numerous forms since the 1930s. After a failed attempt
- The first trams in Buenos Aires began operating in 1863 in what quickly became a vast network of tramways with the city being known as the City of Trams
- has also restored and refurbished older rolling stock in Argentina, particularly for the Buenos Aires Underground Some examples include modernised versions
- Constitucion is a ghost station in the Buenos Aires Underground which was part of Line E until its closure in 1966. It is one of two ghost stations on
- San Jose vieja is a ghost station in the Buenos Aires Underground which was part of Line E until its closure in 1966. It is one of two ghost stations
- No.3 on the Buenos Aires Heritage Tramway Trams in Buenos Aires Buenos Aires Underground rolling stock Line A Buenos Aires Underground La Brugeoise
- normally abbreviated to Siemens O K is an underground car formerly used on the Buenos Aires Underground first built by Siemens - Schuckert and Orenstein
- CNR Dalian. New rolling stock was expected to be run from May, 2015, However, the first coaches out of 81 arrived in Buenos Aires in July so they will
- travel from one part of Greater Buenos Aires and La Plata to the other while only making one change at the new underground central terminal. The project
- little horse is a barrio neighborhood of the Argentine capital, Buenos Aires It is the only barrio in the administrative division Comuna 6. It is
- Buenos Aires Underground Retiro Line E Buenos Aires Underground Retiro Line G Buenos Aires Underground Retiro Line H Buenos Aires Underground
- The Sarmiento line is a broad gauge commuter rail service in Buenos Aires Province, Argentina, run by the state - owned Trenes Argentinos since 11 September
- attributed to the newer rolling stock and refurbished stations. Play media The first line had been built and operated by the Buenos Aires and Pacific Railway
- Emprendimientos Ferroviarios S.A. Emfer is an Argentine rolling stock manufacturer based in San Martin, Buenos Aires The company also remodels and repairs rail vehicles
- although the most important reason for the closure was the Line A of Buenos Aires Underground that offered a similar service but adding the possibility to combine
- Polvorin is a rolling stock storage and maintenance workshop in Buenos Aires that primarily serves Line A of the Buenos Aires Underground It also serves
- Alstom Metropolis 98B Barcelona Metro 9000 Series Buenos Aires Underground 100 Series Buenos Aires Underground 300 Series MP 89 MP 05 MF 01 MF 2000 AS 2002
Users also searched:
rolling, Underground, Aires, stock, Buenos, Buenos Aires Underground rolling stock, buenos aires underground rolling stock,
no need to download or install
Pino - logical board game which is based on tactics and strategy. In general this is a remix of chess, checkers and corners. The game develops imagination, concentration, teaches how to solve tasks, plan their own actions and of course to think logically. It does not matter how much pieces you have, the main thing is how they are placement!online intellectual game →