★ 1993 Trans-Tasman Test series
The 1993 Trans-Tasman Test series was an international rugby league test series played in Australia between Australia and New Zealand. The series, which started on 20 June in Auckland and finished on 30 June in Brisbane, consisted of three test matches. The three Tests attracted a total of 74.494 fans.
The test series was aired in Australia seven network with commentary provided by Graham Hughes, Graham Lowe and John Monie with recently retired former Australian dual Rugby International Michael oconnor sideline reporter.
1. Australia. (Австралия)
The Australians, coached by Bob Fulton, was crowned Rugby League Cup world Champions after winning the 1992 Rugby Cup final of the World League for the 7th time at the stadium "Wembley". Mal Meninga captain the side in the two final tests of the TRANS Tasman series but was forced to miss the first test after the NSWRL suspended for the use of the elbow like a man-Warringahs Welsh import centre John Devereux in the gaming club. Ironically, coach close contact was also the Australian coach, Bob Fulton. The captaincy for the first test dropped to Meningas Canberra raiders teammate and New South Wales captain Laurie Daley.
The test series took place after the 1993 state of origin series, which was won by New South Wales. Dale shearers speech to a counsel of QLD saw him earn a test recall before having a good world Cup and NSW fullback Tim Brasher although Shearer was selected for all 3 ashes test series in 1992, but refused all 3 with an injury. Bradley Clyde, who have not played the series start due to injury and was recalled to the team.
2. New Zealand. (Новая Зеландия)
Kiwi, coached by Howie Tamati and captain Gary Freeman lost his house series in 1992 against the touring great Britain Lions. New Zealand will be without their strike at goal defender Matthew ridge, who have suffered season-ending knee injury in a club game in manly-Warringah, but not only purpose of the feet due to the presence of the North Sydney bears winger superboot Daryl Halligan.
3. First Test. (Первый Тест)
Thanks to sponsorship, the series was known as the lion of the series "Red test".
Australia went into the game without regular captain Mal Meninga, who was suspended for 2 games. This will be the first test, Meninga missed since 1988. Meninga goes with the captaincy for the test was transferred to the New South Wales captain, Meningas Canberra raiders teammate Laurie Daley. Dale Shearer made his return to test football after starring at quarterback for Queensland in the final 2 games of the state of origin series well to beat New South Wales in the 1992 world Cup final defender Tim Brasher. Kiwi was the captain and veteran midfielder Gary Freeman, but without the goal kicking dual Rugby international defender Matthew ridge, who have suffered season-ending knee injury, playing for the Bob Fulton coached manly-Warringah in the Winfield Cup game with coach Howie Tamati presentation #1 jumper for Balmains utility back is useless Edwards. Despite the loss of the ridge, kiwis have not lost anything in Iine with the selection of the North Sydney bears winger Daryl Halligan.
The Australians created history with the selection of all three brothers Walters, five-eighth Kevin, Steve hooker and the hooker Kerrod leave for the test, although Kerrod Walters did not get off the bench.
The first test at Aucklands MT smart stadium almost gave the result of a shock. After three first half goals from Daryl Halligan and two tries from winger Sean Hoppe, one interception with Dale Shearer pass that saw him race 80 metres and tempo Shearer and Willie Carne, kiwi Led 14-13 at the half. The Australians scored two tries near the posts through Shearer and Steve Walters, who scored only a few seconds left in the half with Shearers easy to kick both conversions, while a field goal from Laurie Daley after mowing to try gave the Australians 7-2 lead to the main first time.
In the middle of the first half, English referee Russell Smith earned the wrath of the Australians when he ignored Harry Mercer spear tackle on Bradley Clyde, the next gear has also ignored a high tackle on Tawera Nikau Paul Harragon what caused the Australian front rower loses the ball Smith ruling dominoes. Smith also denied both parties that look legitimate tries with Steve Walters denied in the first half after a dart from dummy half, and replace the kiwi striker John Lomax denied in the second half, despite TV replays showing he clearly got the ball at an Australian line.
The second half was scoreless until the 77th minute when cool under pressure Laurie Daley, who has missed one attempt to tie the scores slotted his second goal to rescue a 14-all draw for the current world Champions.
4. Second Test. (Второй Тест)
The Australians have made a few changes in the line on the second test. Captain Mal Meninga returned from suspension with Laurie Daley moved from the centres 5 / 8 in place of Kevin Walters, who moved to the bench due to his brother and Brisbane Broncos teammate Kerrod Walters. Ian Roberts was sidelined with an injury with David Gillespie replacing it on the bench, Andrew Ettingshausen returned to the side on the bench in place of Steve Renouf. The only change made by the new Zealand coach Howie Tamati, Tony Kemp speaks to start on 5 / 8 tea Ropati dropping to the bench.
After a day of pouring rain, the second test was played on a very wet Palmerston North Gambier. An overflow crowd of 19.500 allowed on the race track and close to the field and several times in the second half, the game was stopped as a result balls are lost in the crowd, which was taken on the memory of the audience. This forced the rival captains, Harry Freeman and Mal Meninga to contact the English referee Russell Smith will actually abandon the game. However, the game continued, and the Australian eventually took a 1-0 lead in the series with a 16-8 win.
5. Third Test. (Третье Испытание)
Series Australia win extended its series over New Zealand in 40 years with a kangaroo not losing a test series on Kiwi since 1952.
The only test match played in Australia in 1993, some 32.000 turn out at lang Park in Brisbane in Australia to wrap up the TRANS-Tasman series 2-0. Scoring three times themselves, the kangaroos kept their line intact over the winners 16-4 and retirement forward Bob Lindner on a winning note.
- The Trans - Tasman Trophy is awarded to the winner of the Australia New Zealand Test match series in cricket. The trophy is awarded to the team that wins
- The 1995 Trans - Tasman Test series was an international rugby league, three test series played in Australia between the Australian Kangaroos and New Zealand
- the 1993 State of Origin series He was then selected as Australia s hooker for all three games of the 1993 Trans - Tasman Test series For the 1993 NSWRL
- The 1991 Trans - Tasman Test series was an international rugby league test series played in Australia between Australia and New Zealand. The series which
- the 1993 Trans - Tasman Test series Kemp was selected to go on the 1993 New Zealand rugby league tour of Great Britain and France, playing in two Test matches
- Auckland to play the first of three test matches between the trans - Tasman rivals. This would be the 18th and final test played between New Zealand and Australia
- 8 - 16 at the Palmerston North Showgrounds before finishing the 1993 Trans - Tasman Test series by going down 4 - 16 in Brisbane. The New Zealand squad for those
- from halfback for the 1993 Trans - Tasman Test series against Australia. He then captained the Kiwis from halfback for the 1993 New Zealand rugby league
- Ireland, 1993 The Ashes 4th Test ESPNcricinfo. Retrieved 30 October 2013. New Zealand tour of Australia, 1993 94: Trans - Tasman Trophy 2nd Test ESPNcricinfo
- 2011. Trans - Tasman Trophy 2nd Test Australia v New Zealand 1993 ESPNcricinfo. Retrieved 20 August 2011. South Africa in Australia Test Series 2nd
- kicker in all three matches of the 1993 Trans - Tasman Test series He played his last match for Australia in 1993 Shearer then joined the South Queensland
- two Tests played for the Trans - Tasman Trophy. The series was drawn 1 1, so the trophy was retained by Australia. New Zealand s win in the second Test in
- New Zealand Residents, coached by David Lomax, competed in a Trans Tasman Quadrangular Series against the Queensland Residents, New South Wales Country and
- 2009. Pakistan in Australia Test Series 1st Test Cricinfo. Retrieved 30 October 2009. Trans - Tasman Trophy 1st Test Cricinfo. Retrieved 30 October
- National Programs Hockey Australia. Retrieved 10 July 2019. 2018 U21 Trans - Tasman Series W FIH. Retrieved 10 July 2019. Team Details Australia tms
- Zealand national team in the second and third matches of the 1995 Trans - Tasman Test series Timu played in the centres for the Bulldogs in their victory in
- New Zealand in 1993 playing all three tests of the 1993 Trans - Tasman series and scoring his 5th and final test try in the third test at Lang Park. He
- selected for the two tests against Papua New Guinea in October. Ridge played and kicked goals in each of the 1995 Trans - Tasman Test series three games against
- tests in his career, with his last being the second test of the 1980 Trans - Tasman series against New Zealand at Carlaw Park in Auckland. Thompson was selected
- make his test debut for New Zealand against Australia at Olympic Park in Melbourne for the first test of the 1991 Trans - Tasman Test series the Kiwi s
- coach of the New Zealand Residents side that competed in the Trans Tasman Quadrangular Series In 2007 he was appointed coach of the Junior Kiwis. He applied
- selection in the first test of the 1991 Trans - Tasman Test series against New Zealand in Melbourne, though after the Australians lost the test 24 - 8 a number of
- for Australia Australia won the series 1 - 0 and won back the Trans Tasman Cup. It was Alan Border s first series win as Australian Captain. Whitney
- 2001 and 2002 series Muir made his international representative debut as a reserve in the opening match of the 1995 trans - Tasman series against New Zealand
- State of Origin series whitewash of New South Wales, before making his test debut for Australia in the 1995 Trans - Tasman Test series win over New Zealand
- Clyde would see Mackay on the bench for Australia in the 1st and 3rd Trans - Tasman Tests against New Zealand. Later that year he became one of only four players
- Great Britain Lions, he made his return to the test team for the three test 1985 Trans - Tasman series against New Zealand. This would prove to be the
- series which the Maroons won. He was then selected as the Australia national team s fullback for the first game of the 1991 Trans - Tasman Test series
- field goal. Palmerston North also hosted the second game of the 1993 Trans - Tasman series against Australia, played on a water - logged ground after constant
- surprise 3 - 0 series win over New South Wales. He was then selected for Australia in the first test of the 1995 Trans - Tasman Test series against New Zealand
Users also searched:
Test, Trans - Tasman, series, Trans - Tasman Test series, 1993 Trans - Tasman Test series, 1993 trans-tasman test series,
no need to download or install
Pino - logical board game which is based on tactics and strategy. In general this is a remix of chess, checkers and corners. The game develops imagination, concentration, teaches how to solve tasks, plan their own actions and of course to think logically. It does not matter how much pieces you have, the main thing is how they are placement!online intellectual game →