★ U2 (Berlin U-Bahn)
U2 is a line of the Berlin U-Bahn. The U2 line starts at Pankow S-Bahn station, runs through the eastern city centre to Potsdamer Platz, the western city centre and finally to the Ruhleben terminal station.
U2 has 29 stations and a length of 20.7 kilometers, 12.9 Mi. With U1, U3, and U4 lines, it was part of the early Berlin metro network to be built until 1914. Route between Potsdamer Platz and the Zoological gardens were in the Western part of the Stammstrecke, Berlins first underground station was opened in 1902.
1. Overview. (Обзор)
The line starts in what was West Berlin at Ruhleben and runs via a Causeway between the Rominter Avenue and the railway line is also called "Olympic" or "Grunewald Train" in Spandau. On bend approaching Olympischen StraSe, the line descends into the tunnel, passes underneath this way. Subsequently, U2 turns to the national road to the Theodor-Heuss-Platz, where she works in a Curve to Kaiserdamm. Under Kaiserdamm, which becomes BismarckstraSe Sophie-Charlotte-Platz, tunnel leads straight to Ernst-Reuter-Platz. Here again, it swings to the South-East, following the course of Hardenberger StraSe in the direction of the station "Zoological garden". In the tunnel, it passes the foundations of the Memorial Church of Kaiser Wilhelm in a tight arc, you should TauentzienstraSe, where the route goes through the ramp to the elevated train station after Wittenbergplatz underground station - East of intersection Kleist-CourbierestraSe.
Elevated railway reaches its full height in nollendorfplatz underground, where all four lines compact network meetings. In the underground part of the station, there are four more lines. U2 is still above the ground to the East of BulowstraSe. After that U2 makes curves more long viaduct on the southern most point of the route passes through the subway gleisdreieck, and then runs straight across the landwehrkanal and goes back to the tunnel between Mendelssohn Bartholdy-Park and Potsdamer Platz station.
While the railway company planned to continue along Leipziger StraSe, this route was never built, but instead he continues along MohrenstraSe, MarkgrafenstraSe and NiederwallstraSe on the banks of the river spree in Berlins Mitte district. After passing the station Museum convenient location, it goes under the spree in the tunnel, and passes through KlosterstraSe to the station Alexanderplatz.
After leaving Alexanderplatz, the track turns into Rosa-Luxemburg-StraSe and through the station of the same name. Then the boundary runs North near metro station Pankow and via metro station senefelderplatz. Reaching the station Eberswalder StraSe, the line leaves the tunnel and elevated viaduct of the metro punks, station interchange. From there the line goes outside the city and overground railway descends back into the tunnel to VinetastraSe and not reaching the ultimate punks.
2. Route numbering. (Маршрут нумерации)
Since the introduction of the scheme of network planning line of the Berlin underground, at least part of todays line U2 has always been red. When emails were introduced as the name of the row after the First world war, a small network profile received with the letters "a" and "B". Inner city route, more important than the older route via Berlin, steel lines, as did two Western branches to Charlottenburg and Dahlem todays U2 and U3 lines. Routes from Kurfurstendamm, and Schoneberg city through Kreuzberg today Warsaw bridge: U1 and U4 given the letter "B" color code green. To distinguish branches in the Western part of the route, letters were complemented by Roman numerals, thus, Charlottenburg line route I.
Since 1966, the designation of the lines operated by the Berlin public transport BVG West / BVG in West Berlin was transformed into Arabic numerals. Each row must operate independently and without branching. The "green" line 1 is now driven from Ruhleben via Charlottenburg in Berlin, previous the second was the "red" line 2 Krumme Lanka - Gleisdreieck, 1972 only on the Wittenbergplatz. Cut off East of the section line, is used from 1949 to the East of BVG / BVB, to leave unchanged "a" as the designation of the line and red colour code.
On 9 January 1984, BVG in and used to run a German rail train lines in West Berlin. The designations of the subway lines is BVG has changed again because now managed in parallel U - and S-ban. To better distinguish between the two transactions corresponding to the Arabic numerals, which operates since 1966 was to begin with the letter "U" as the line number. According to the model of public transport network, these things came from different cities they were called U1 through U9 and similar acquired routes, trains are preceded by "S" and the route number.
After the unification of Berlin in the context of German reunification and the reconstruction of the disused section Wittenbergplatz−MohrenstraSe 1993 BVG decided to change the Western branches meeting at Wittenbergplatz underground station of lines U1 and U2. The reunion of former lines I have under a new name "U2", but, as before, two previously separate parts of the city with a traditional red line.
3. History. (История)
Increasing traffic problems in Berlin in the late 19th century led to the search for new efficient vehicles. Inspired by Werner von Siemens, was introduced numerous proposals for overhead conveyors such as the cable car, and later was built in Wuppertal, train or tube was built in London. Finally Siemens and some famous Berliners presented with a plan for an overhead railway on the model of new York. These people opposed the Siemens proposal for the construction of railway overhead on the main street FriedrichstraSe, but Berlin vs underground Railways, because of fear of damage of one of their new sewers.
Finally, after many years of negotiations, the proposal Siemens the overhead railway line from the station warschauer marriage via Hallesches Tor to BulowstraSe was approved. This is only possible in the case because she went through poor areas. The richer residents Leipziger StraSe pressed the city administration to prevent the line through their street. "Siemens and Galske" performed all the construction works, and also owns the line. The first sod was turned on 10 September 1896 in Gitschiner StraSe. Construction work had to be done quickly, as the agreement with the city of Berlin, signed a concession, provided that the line should be completed within two years, or a fine of 50.000 marks should be paid.
The railway engineers have developed a design of pillars for the elevated railway, but it was unpopular and the architect Alfred Grenander was invited to submit an artistic solution for this problem. Over the next 30 years Grenander was the architect of the houses for above-ground and underground Railways.
After tough negotiations with the city of Charlottenburg, it was decided to extend the line to the CED along TauentzienstraSe, but instead of being elevated it would be cut and cover underground Railways. Guide Berlin city Council reacted to the idea sympathetically underground railroad. Because metro has not caused any visible damage to the new sewer, underground branch could be built from a junction close to the German "railway triangle" at the Potsdam square, then the centre of Berlin. The national government has provided permission for change of planning on 1 November 1900.
The total length of aboveground and underground Railways was now at 10.1 km 6.3 Mi. Much of the route, approximately 8 km 5.0 Mi, will be installed on the viaducts and connect eleven subway stations. In addition, that is 2 km 1.2 Mi metro line with three underground stations. Planners believed that 8 cars is not required and therefore designed it with an 80-metre platforms, it is only enough for 6 cars.
The first 6 km 3.7 Mi line was completed in 1901 and 15 February 1902 the first train passed along the line from Potsdamer Platz to Zoologischer Garten, then Stralauer Tor and back to Potsdamer Platz. This allowed many prominent Berliners took part in the opening trip, including the Prussian Minister for public works, Karl von Tilen. On 18 February 1902 the first stage of the Berlin U-Bahn was officially opened Stralauer tor – Potsdamer Platz. In March, the line was extended to the station "Zoologischer Garten", and on 17 August it was extended to 380 m from the Stralauer Tor to Warschauer marriage. At that time it was only two lines:
- From Warschauer Brucke to Zoologischer Garten via Potsdamer Platz with reversal.
- From Warschauer Brucke directly to Zoologischer Garten.
On 14 December the line was extended to SOI. The area from the Mall and THEY now Ernst-Reuter-Platz is now part of the group U2.
3.1. History. Charlottenburg Extension. (Расширение Шарлоттенбург)
After opening the original route further plans to extend the route three branches emerged: at Charlottenburg Wilhelmplatz city today Richard-Wagner-Platz in the direction of the Reichskanzlerplatz today: Theodor-Heuss-Platz from Potsdamer Platz, starting in the centre of Berlin and Warsaw road metro station Frankfurter fastest way talks with a young up and coming town of Berlin completed because there were a lot of vacant land that can be developed. The most important point of the negotiations was to pave the way for the town Hall of Berlin Hansa service. Here the extension along today StraSe Berlin Otto-Suhr-Allee suggested, but there was riding at the time in Berlin-Charlottenburg tram and parallel movements did not seem reasonable. Therefore, it is this route under BismarckstraSe further expansion to the West, and then along the arc to the town hall. Under the working title Krumme StraSe station was originally BismarckstraSe today: German Opera and on Wilhelmplatz railway station planned. May 1906. The opening of the line between CED and Wilhelmplatz on the 14th. Now both subway lines reached BismarckstraSe, but only in the area includes line passed the parade ground and drove to Wilhelmsplatz.
Although this route was under construction, overhead railway company and the city of Charlottenburg in the direction facing the Berlin-Westend agreed. Thus, a plan amendment is necessary when the planned BismarckstraSe station, because here the line Westend branch. Therefore, the station was built the first four-track subway Germany. Of the two inner tracks the route on Wilhelmsplatz should go from the outer to the Westend. This created an unusual situation: although a short section has been scheduled for the town hall of Charlottenburg as the main route, this is the way to the West end.
Because in the Western Charlottenburg district was completely undeveloped, the route may provide any profit in the early years. Thus, the overhead railway company is negotiating with the city of Charlottenburg and other owners in order to compensate for the lack of the way. The contract was signed and completed on 23 June 1906.
Along the route in a westerly direction along the of Berlin the next station was to be built:
- BismarckstraSe todays: Deutsche Oper.
- Reichskanzlerplatz todays: Theodor-Heuss-Platz, the end terminal.
- Kaiserdamm. (Кайзердамм)
- Sophie-Charlotte-Platz. (Софи-Шарлотта-Платз)
March 16, 1908, came the Emperor Wilhelm II opened the line, with reference to the "Minister for hire", for the first time on this route. It was officially opened on 29 March 1908. Two existing lines went on until Reichskanzlerplatz, rather, a third line was opened, wrong only between the street and Bismarck Reichskanzlerplatz.
At the opening of the German stadium on June 8, 1913 was part of Terminus with the new sports stadium also included and finished in the shell of the underground station Neu-Westend in operation. A workshop Grunewald was completed in January 1913. Built to supply the metro nearby power plant Unterspreewald on Wiesendamm in Ruhleben has already started work in 1911.
Due to the greatly extended length of the route by the desire for a new shop was created because the previous seminar in RudolfstraSe or Warschauer now marriage is not enough. So they began to look for a suitable site. With the Prussian forest administration had asked their website Grunewald beneficial interests of both partners was found. Just bought the overhead railway company 14 hectares of land to build your new operating workshop. At the same time he held that the extension of the route to the station the stadium today: the Olympic stadium to build. For the overhead railway company received a grant from the administration of forestry of the 200.000 Mark. This should be operating and require here that no provision was made for regular maintenance. Together with the extension to the stadium built on the Central road, Neu-Westend in the shell, because the traffic demand at that time was not yet.
3.2. History. The Central Line. (Центральной Линии)
In the centre of Berlin, Potsdamer Platz was disabled - it is necessary to replace on Leipziger Platz and Potsdamer Platz - extend to the spur, the construction began on 15 December 1905. Lines under StraSe how to spittelmarkt opened in 1908.
Line in 1908, include:
- K3: Wilhelmplatz Charlottenburg – Wittenbergplatz – Potsdamer Platz – Spittelmarkt.
- K1: Warschauer Brucke – Potsdamer Platz – Spittelmarkt.
It was extended to Alexanderplatz from July, 1913, with the Wilhelmplatz–Alexanderplatz path quickly becomes the most heavily traveled Berlin subway. After three and a half weeks, on July 27, 1913, the Northern extension to the S-Bahn metro station Pankow, which was originally called the Avenue was opened. Also, construction began in March 1910. Elevated viaduct from Danziger StraSe on the Avenue, only one reason is similar to some of the Frankfurt metro viaduct. On the Avenue, it is also the connection with the Berlin Ringbahn.
There is, today the station features Thor: Rosa-Luxemburg-Platz, the first station was built in the framework of todays TorstraSe. Since the metro station Pankow was wide enough, no problem with tunneling.
3.3. History. The new Gleisdreieck. (Новый Глайсдрайек)
One of the most dangerous places in all stations of the network were found on the triangular railway junction on Gleisdreieck, which connected the main route between Warschauer is a Zoological garden with a branch to Potsdamer Platz. This branch was protected only by signals, so that the train-driver inattentiveness can easily lead to disaster, as happened on 26 Sep 1908. A subway train ran into another train, forcing two cars off the track. One carriage fell on the viaduct and 21 passengers died. In the result, it was decided to change the configuration on Gleisdreieck.
Construction began in may 1912, to replace the railway triangle with two lines built as a class, separated by a cross with the new metro Gleisdreieck at the intersection. These lines are part of U1 and U2. New works were conducted mostly with full services operating, although services were temporarily interrupted in each row. On November 3, 1912, opened a new station Gleisdreieck, but construction was not completed until August, 1913. The connecting track from Pankow to Warschauer StraSe direction remains in effect until the completion of works for construction supply vehicles.
3.4. History. World War 2. (2 Мировой Войны)
After their takeover, there were two stations renamed after the people highly regarded the Nazi party. 24 APR 1933 former Reichskanzlerplatz known today as Theodor-Heuss-Platz, named Adolf Hitler Platz. A former close tor now known as Rosa-Luxembourg-Platz was renamed on may 1, 1934, after Horst Wessel, the Nazi Sturmfuhrer who was killed in a clash in 1930.
In the fall of 1943, as bombing of Berlin by allied troops has increased dramatically, many people took refuge in metro stations. The official rules stated that the sound of air RAID sirens, all the metro stations should be closed, but it happened infrequently, and many people mistakenly believed that they were protected from attack. For example, the entrance to the underground station "senefelderplatz" was destroyed by a bomb during the attacks that occurred on 3 and 4 November 1943. In 1944, as the air raids continued, the Berlin transport authority managed to stay on the U2 line in operation, as many stations were affected, such as the German Museum of technology, Nollendorfplatz, Berlin, Potsdamer Platz, and KlosterstraSe.
In 1945, the situation had further deteriorated and the metro only worked as a Shuttle service between some stations. On 25 April 1945, the entire station came to a standstill.
3.5. History. The construction of the Wall. (Строительство стены)
The closure of the border sector between the two parts of Berlin - the Berlin wall - the result is in line also split into two as it crosses the city from East to West. By order of the then Minister of internal Affairs of the GDR, Karl Maron, trains on the line now U2 in East Berlin ends at the station Thalmannplatz now MohrenstraSe.
Lines C and D now U6 and U8 from West Berlin BVG left alone, but stations located in the Eastern sector were closed Geisterbahnhofe. Connections are not allowed from the Eastern part of lines A and lines C and D in the center station or Alexanderplatz.
Maron initially it was assumed that West Berlin BVG would terminate their trains on the Western part of the line at Potsdamer Platz, but in fact the train was stopped a stop early on Gleisdreieck. The tracks allow the trains change direction here was built in the early 1950-ies as a precaution. Thus, in East Berlin BVG used the rotary hall at Potsdamer Platz, and even sometimes run their trains in West Berlin.
The separation lines and the closure of these stations on lines C and D in East Berlin caused the final split in sector of Berlin transport, as trams and buses crossing the border into the sector since 1953. The Berlin s-Bahn was in the whole of Berlin under the leadership of the GDR-controlled German rail and, therefore, cannot be considered a common means of transport.
3.6. History. The Line A U2 in East Berlin. (Линии У2 в Восточном Берлине)
Split the metro network remained only two lines under the direction of BVG-OST.
The first was a whole line of E now U5 from Alexanderplatz to Friedrichsfelde, which was opened in 1930.
The second line was East of the line, in principle opened the 1908-1913 through the city centre and punks.
Both of these lines intersect in the center of East Berlin, Alexanderplatz, where there are connections to s-Bahn. The other two lines in the centre were under the control of the West BVG. At stations located in the Eastern sector had been closed and bricked up, treated as station, a Ghost. These stations were patrolled by security forces of the GDR to stop East Berliners escaping to the West through the metro.
The underground transport system plays a less important role in East Berlin than in West Berlin. The focus in the East was more extensive commuter train and tram. In 58 years 1930-1987 only one new metro station Tierpark station was built in the Eastern part of the city, while trains are expanded with many new tram routes.
Plans were made for the line c now U6 to earn in the territory of East Berlin and to extend the line through downtown in a tunnel along the FriedrichstraSe, but was not enacted.
Station Kaiserhof now MohrenstraSe was originally named after a luxury hotel that was badly damaged during the Second world war, at the intersection of William and MohrenstraSe in the heart of the government quarter. When East Berlin fell under Communist rule after world war II, Wilhelmplatz square and station were renamed on 18 August 1950 and Thalmannplatz, after the Communist leader Ernst Thalmann.
With the construction of the Berlin wall on 13 August 1961 from the line ceased to run between East and West Berlin and the station became the Terminus of the line in East Berlin. Because the square was built on the housing estate and the Embassy of Czechoslovakia, on April 15, 1986 station and a corresponding WilhelmstraSe the street was renamed Otto-Grotewohl-StraSe, after the politician Otto Grotewohl. 3 October 1991, after German unification, the station was renamed MohrenstraSe. The line was connected on 13 November 1993 and simultaneously reconfigured, forming a new U2 line between VinetastraSe in the East and in the West Ruhleben.
After the uprising of 1953 in East Germany the government were mainly in the old government quarters in WilhelmstraSe, it was decided that the station should reflect the new socialist order. The station was completely redesigned and is unique for its style 1950-ies in the style of socialist classicism in Berlin.
The city centre station, Hausvogteiplatz, spittelmarkt and Rosa Luxemburg-Platz and the metro station "senefelderplatz" was reconstructed in the 1960-ies, the walls are covered with tiles all for show as the U6 ran without stopping. In 1987, the station at a convenient location, the Museum and KlosterstraSe, in the framework of reconstruction to the celebration of the 750th anniversary of Berlin, was renovated with the aim showcase the socialist economic system with advertising space and artistic representations of urban historic buses and trams. At the station Alexanderplatz has not changed and has remained in its original condition as it was Potsdamer Platz, which had lain unused for 32 years.
3.7. History. New Station: BismarckstraSe. (Новые Станции: BismarckstraSe)
Due to the s-Bahn boycott and closure of the tram, the subway was expanded in West Berlin. However, this affected only the more modern large network profile of todays U6 to U9. Small profile construction projects in power was limited to the construction of new interchanges on the new metro line.
In the area of todays U2 this happened in 1978 in Charlottenburg, the German Opera house Deutsche Oper and between existing stations Sophie-Charlotte-Platz.
During the construction of line 7, a tangential line linking district centers with each other outside the city centre, crossed by several existing lines. These included the lines 4, 2 U3, U2 and 1 now. Crossing the latter was in BismarckstraSe / the Wilmersdorfer StraSe, 380 m West of the station Deutsche Oper. Despite the short distance to the station, a new station and transport interchange hub to provide the necessary transmission capability.
Before starting work on lines 7 and BismarckstraSe station, transfer from line of German Opera at the Richard-Wagner-Platz in schedule is called Line 5 was closed. This connection took over after its completion, the new line 7.
As for 70-year-old tunnel line 1 consisted only of weakly reinforced concrete, the SNB simply delete the existing tunnel and rebuild as a completely closed reinforced concrete frame. Since the station was built, there was an underground station tower for mounting the station to the street level. The line 7 received a 110 meter platform long and 11.6 meters. For a small profile, however uncomfortable two side platforms, each of which had a width of 4.5 meters was built. For the construction of the center of the platform, the tracks were separated, and the line was closed for a long time. The new station went under the name of BismarckstraSe, together with the extension of line 7 to 28 April 1978 in operation.
3.8. History. Reopening of the Wall. (Открытие Стены)
After the opening of the border on 9 November 1989, the line was not designed to handle large volumes of cross-border traffic. FriedrichstraSe station and it was easy to restore train service, rapid restoration of broken lines, and after 28 years was not possible.
However, the so-called "station-a phantom" closed the station that passed without stopping at the U6 and U8 reopened, so that the exchange was possible from the line East Berlin to West Berlins U6 and U8 at the city centre station Alexanderplatz, respectively.
On 1 July 1990, the lines of East Berlin and were integrated into the Western numbering scheme of BVG. Lines given the line number "U2". That led to a three-year-old curiosity, since the two U2s were not yet connected. Three months later, on 3 October 1990, the Day of reunification, the Berlin U-Bahn network was largely "Communist free" of station names from the Communist era were mostly replaced by politically neutral names. This involved two stations on the U2 line: "DimitroffstraSe" in the "StraSe Berlin" and "Otto-Grotewohl-StraSe" in "MohrenstraSe".
In BulowstraSe station, closed from 1972 to 1993, requires significant reconstruction.
Against the opposition of the conservatives, one station was not renamed back to the pre-1933 name: because there were many Rosa-Luxembourg-StraSes and Rosa Luxemburg-Platzs in East Germany, the station name is not changed close to Thor.
In 1991, construction began to close the gap between the two parts of the U2, the section Wittenbergplatz - Gleisdreieck - Potsdamer Platz - MohrenstraSe. Had to overcome several obstacles and problems:
- For Potsdamer Platz all the way to MohrenstraSe: Potsdamer Platz lay directly under the border, numerous security and border fortifications had to be removed in December 1990.
- For Nollendorfplatz and BulowstraSe: Both stations hosted their own bazaar, using discarded U-bahn carriages.
- For Gleisdreieck all the way to Potsdamer Platz: An experimental maglev train "M-Bahn" was built and had to be dismantled.
3.9. History. Two new stations in late 1990s. (Две новые станции в конце 1990-х годов)
At the opening of the full line U2 in 1993, a new station was provided on line. At this time, the ramp from close to the railway station Potsdamer Platz needs to be built from scratch, since a 120-meter station must be perfectly horizontal. Thus, the ramp has been redesigned and built a little steeper. However, the need for the station arose only after the completion of the new area around Potsdamer Platz. It was planned as Hafenplatz was built in the BVG-phase Mendelssohn-Bartholdy-Park is open with two side platforms on October 1, 1998. Construction work was carried out without prejudice to the work of U2. The station, designed by architects Hilmer, Sattler and partners 619 metres from Potsdamer Platz and 469 metres from Teatro
For many decades, there were plans for the extension of the U2 Pankow train station. In 1930, the route was extended to VinetastraSe. Further expansion to the North did not happen because of the economic crisis. Also in the expansion plans of the Nazis had always assumed that the U2 to Pankow station at least, if not even lead to Pankower the Church. It was the same in the GDR in the late 1980s, there were even concrete announcements. This was mainly because BVB lacked small-profile workshop. All the trains were like in the large profile workshop Friedrichsfelde and in the railroad repair shop Schoeneweide, which took over the function of the main shop, waiting. These States no longer seemed acceptable and so they were looking for a place for the new workshop, as the existing very small workshop at Rosa-Luxemburg-Platz station does not meet the requirements. It was supposed to be built East of the freight station Pankow, at GranitzstraSe. In this regard, the subway should be extended at the station. Until 1988, the tunnel was expanded after the fall of the tunnel was turned into a reversible mechanism.
It was not until the mid 1990-ies, this topic has become relevant again. In many places in the metro network new interchanges between S-and U-Bahn were provided, this included the extension of the U2 to Pankow. Groundbreaking for this new network expansion took place on 13 June 1997. The parties also discussed the construction of a new small profile workshop, as provided in previous years. While he refused from its construction because the workshop Grunewald can do all the work without capacity problems, but they formed a basis for connection workshop. Extremely difficult ground conditions, the extremely high ground water level and finds of a medieval settlement, however, has slowed the progress is significant. Finally, it was only on 16 September 2000, the new building will open with a new interchange station on the suburban train. The cost was estimated instead of 126 million marks to 105 million marks. At the same time, was given the name "Bahnhof Pankow", but BVG chose the name "punks".
In blue, white and yellow 110 long held underground station meter was rare in the Berlin underground network of skylights and natural light can enter the station. It was designed by architect Orlando Figallo. During construction, a generous building simultaneously was installed on the Elevator and escalators are convenient connections to the train line S2 to Bernau. Both stations were the first buildings in Berlins narrow power for decades.
4. Future Plans. (Планы На Будущее)
There are plans, according to the U2 towards Pankow Kirche or square Rosenthaler veg needs to be extended. This planning is carried out also in the financial scenario, in 2030 the Berlin Senate. Thus, the medium of implementation, at least within the realm of possibility. He can still be revived in the Berlin subway plan in 2014, but it can be completed up to 2030.
In the West, expansion is planned from Ruhleben in StadtrandstraSe through Ruhlebener StraSe, Tiefwerder Weg, Rathaus Spandau, Flankenschanze, ZeppelinstraSe, WesterwaldstraSe, Falkenhagener feld and StadtrandstraSe. He was rejected because the patronage is not high enough to justify the expansion.
5. Frequency. (Частота)
Since 2003 vigil service was offered on weekends, and since 2007, night buses "H2" was offered on weekdays. The night service will be held through the entire plot from Pankow to Ruhleben.
- the interruption of the U2 line by the construction of the Berlin Wall. The building then hosted a bazaar in discarded U - Bahn wagons, until in 1993 the
- U 1 is a line on the Berlin U - Bahn which is 8.8 kilometres 5.5 mi long and has 13 stations. Its traditional line designation was BII. It runs east - west
- U 8 is a line on the Berlin U - Bahn It has 24 stations and is 18.1 km 11. 2 mi long. The U 8 is one of two north south Berlin U - Bahn lines, and runs from
- the Berlin U - Bahn network in the western Kreuzberg district, named after a nearby bridge crossing the Landwehrkanal. It is on the U 1 U 3 and on U 7 lines
- part of the Berlin U - Bahn network in Germany. It is on the U 1 and U 3. The station opened on 24 October 1926 and it is located in Berlin Mitte borough
- The U 7 is a rail line on the Berlin U - Bahn It runs completely underground for a length of 31.8 kilometres 19.8 mi through 40 stations and connects
- U 5 is a line on the Berlin U - Bahn It runs from Alexanderplatz in Mitte eastwards through Friedrichshain, Lichtenberg and Friedrichsfelde, surfaces in
- four U - Bahn lines U 1, U2 U 3, U 6 two S - Bahn lines Stadtbahn, Ringbahn twice and three waterways Spree River, Landwehr Canal, Berlin - Spandau Canal
- The U 4 is a line of the Berlin U - Bahn in Germany, and the second - shortest after the U 55 with a length of 2 86 kilometres 1.78 mi It serves five stations
- SchonleinstraSe is a Berlin U - Bahn station located on the U 8. Opened in 1928 and designed by Grenander it was shortly closed in 1945 and renamed in 1951
- Bundestag is a Berlin U - Bahn station located on the U 55. The name of this station was changed in April 2006 from Reichstag to Bundestag after deputations
- BoddinstraSe is a Berlin U - Bahn station located on the U 8. It was opened in 1927 Alfred Fehse, Alfred Grenander At that time trains could only go one
- is a Berlin U - Bahn station in the Pankow district, located on the U 2 It was opened in 1930, and for decades was the northern terminus of the U2 until
- Markisches Museum is a Berlin U - Bahn station located on the U 2 in the Mitte district. Since 1935 it has been named after the nearby Markisches Museum
- BismarckstraSe is a Berlin U - Bahn station located in the Charlottenburg district on the U 2 and U 7 lines. It was opened in 1978 on the eponymous street
- Gleisdreieck is a Berlin U - Bahn station located on a viaduct on the U 1 U 3 and the U 2 lines in the Kreuzberg district. The station has platforms elevated
- Berlin Schonhauser Allee is a railway station in the Prenzlauer Berg district of Berlin It is located on the Berlin U - Bahn line U 2 and also on the Ringbahn
- LeinestraSe is a Berlin U - Bahn station located on the U 8. The station was built by Alfred Grenander and A.Fehse in 1929. In the 1930s the southern tunnel
- Berlin Jannowitzbrucke is a station in the Mitte district of Berlin It is served by the S - Bahn lines S 3, S 5, S 7, and S 9 and the U - Bahn line U 8. It
- U 6 is a Berlin U - Bahn line, 19.9 km 12.4 mi long line with 29 stations. It runs in a north - south direction from the Berlin locality of Tegel in the north
- Frankfurt U - Bahn U2 Hamburg U - Bahn a line on the Hamburg U - Bahn U2 a line on the Munich U - Bahn U2 a line on the Nuremberg U - Bahn U2 Vienna U - Bahn a
- Naturkundemuseum, formerly Zinnowitzer StraSe, is a Berlin U - Bahn station located on the U 6 in the district Mitte. The station was opened on 30 January
- Heinrich - Heine - StraSe is a Berlin U - Bahn station on the U 8, located under the street of the same name in Mitte, and protected as an architectural landmark
- U 55 is an U - Bahn line in the German capital city of Berlin It connects the new Berlin Hauptbahnhof, or main railway station, to an interchange with the
- StraSe is a Berlin U - Bahn station located on the U 1 and U 3. The U - Bahn station is the eastern terminus of the Berlin U - Bahn lines U 1 and U 3. Designed
- ParadestraSe is a Berlin U - Bahn station on the U 6 line. It was opened in 1927 as Flughafen airport and at that time provided the world s first direct
- PrinzenstraSe is a Berlin U - Bahn station located on the U 1 and U 3. It is located roughly where the eponymous street crosses the Landwehrkanal in Kreuzberg
- Nurnberger Platz was a Berlin U - Bahn station on what is now the U 3, located under the square of the same name in Wilmersdorf on the border with Charlottenburg
- KlosterstraSe is a Berlin U - Bahn station located on the U 2 in the central Mitte district. The eponymous street is named after the Graues Kloster, a medieval
- railway station in the German capital city of Berlin It is part of the Berlin U - Bahn and is located on the U 2 line in the district of Mitte. The original
Users also searched:
Berlin, U - Bahn, U Berlin U - Bahn, U2 Berlin U - Bahn, u2 (berlin u-bahn), berlin u-bahn lines. u2 (berlin u-bahn),
no need to download or install
Pino - logical board game which is based on tactics and strategy. In general this is a remix of chess, checkers and corners. The game develops imagination, concentration, teaches how to solve tasks, plan their own actions and of course to think logically. It does not matter how much pieces you have, the main thing is how they are placement!online intellectual game →