★ Upper Kuttanad
Upper Kuttanad is a part of Indias Kuttanad region. It consists of parts of Kottayam, Pathanamthitta and Alapuzha districts.
Kuttanad is divided into lower Kuttanad Taluks of Ambalapuzha and Kuttanad in Alleppey district, of the Upper travelers who wants and North Kuttanad Taluks of prices and Western parts of Changanacherry, Kottayam taluks in Kottayam district.
Some villages in the upper Kuttanad are Edathua, Thalavady, Muttar, Veeyapuram, Peringara, chathenkary, Nedumbram, Niranam, Kadapra, Parumala, Mannar and Pallippad.
There is a demand for upper Kuttanad Taluk administrative unit Edathua as a headquarters.
- Chathurthiakary and Chennamkary. The Kuttanad region is categorised into: Lower Kuttanad Upper Kuttanad North Kuttanad Lower Kuttanadu comprises taluks of
- spillway is constructed to spill excess water coming over the Upper Kuttanad and Lower Kuttanad regions through Manimala River, Achancovil River and Pamba
- a nearby place of Neerattupuram. It is situated on Neerattupuram - Muttar - Alappuzha road in the Upper Kuttanad area and on the banks of Pampa River.
- road. The place is home to the Thalavady Panchayat office and the famous Sree Krishna Temple. It is a Upper Kuttanad area and the bank of Pampa River.
- the road on its southern side is meant to empty the flood waters of upper Kuttanad into the Nedumudy river and the Pallathuruthy river near Alappuzha
- Manattara is nearby place of Neerattupuram. It is a Upper Kuttanad area and the bank of Pampa River. It is home to the old Subramanya temple. Ramavarmapurathu
- Muttar is a village in upper Kuttanad Alappuzha district of Kerala, India. It is located 10 km west of Thiruvalla on the Kidangara Neerattupuram Muttar
- District of Kerala, lies to the western part of Tiruvalla, identified as Upper Kuttanad region. It can be identified with Nelcynda in Periplus of the Erythraean
- famous Ayamkudy and to the west is the popular water - logged place of upper Kuttanad known as Mundar estate The populace of Ezhumanthuruthu is 90 agriculture
- Its geography is dominated by its vast lush green paddy field, unique to Kuttanad villages, bordered by a network of canals running between the fields and
- Mallappally, Ranni, Kozhencherry, as well as the low - lying areas of Upper Kuttanad It is also the alighting point for pilgrimage centres like Sabarimala
- Vempanad lake Also one can choose Cheepunkal - Maniaparambu - Cheepunkal to see Kuttanad like topography, agriculture, life along the river. Ferry Timings: Tourism
- Niranam as a port, before reclamation of Kuttanad from sea occurred. The Upper Kuttanad region in Tiruvalla has the Karappadam type of soil, which is clay
- century but the district of Alappuzha figures in classical literature. Kuttanad the rice bowl of Kerala, was well known from early in the Sangam period
- bordered by hills in the east, and the Vembanad Lake and paddy fields of Kuttanad on the west. The area s geographic features include paddy fields, highlands
- Davanagere District Sulekere Honnamana Kere Pampa Sarovar Ashtamudi Lake Kuttanad Lake Maanaanchira, Kozhikode Padinjarechira, Thrissur city Paravur Kayal
- It was founded in 1971 and has three campuses: two in Kochi, and one in Kuttanad Alappuzha, 66 km 41 mi inland. The university awards degrees in engineering
- National Film Awards. Naalu Pennungal is the story of four women from Kuttanad in Alappuzha district in Kerala. The stories are set in the years between
- Karingaly Paddy Fields spreading over 1, 500 acres 6.1 km2 in the upper Kuttanad region in times of drought but as in every case, this noble attempt
- house boats were used to ship rice and spices and other goods between Kuttanad and the Cochin port. It was a three - day affair in those days. A standard
- second son of Madhavi Amma and Kaippilli Sankara Pillai, in Champakulam, Kuttanad now in Alappuzha district of Kerala. There were many exponents of Kaplingadan
- boat which, in earlier times, were used to carry rice and spices from Kuttanad to the Kochi port. Kerala houseboats were considered a convenient means
- water - richness of the coastal belt can be partly gauged by the fact that Kuttanad with its backwaters canals and rivers, itself comprises more than 20
- Rudrasagar Lake Sambhar Lake Sasthamkotta Lake Surinsar - Mansar Lakes Tso Moriri Upper Ganga River Vembanad - Kol Wetland Wular Lake Sundarbans as of February 2019
- High: Kangchenjunga 8, 586 m 28, 169 ft third highest peak on Earth Low: Kuttanad 2.2 m 7 ft Land boundaries: 14, 103 km Bangladesh 4, 053 km China 3
- Wadakkancherry, Thrissur, North Parur, Alwaye, Kunnathunadu, Ambalapuzha, Kuttanad Peerumedu, Nedumkandam and Devikulam etc. are the prominent taluks. There
- king Uthiyan Cheralathan ruled most of modern Kerala from his capital in Kuttanad and controlled the port of Muziris, but its southern tip was in the kingdom
- Kuriakose Kunnacherry. Started the Lower Primary School at Veliyand Church in Kuttanad Kerala. Publishes homily resources for priests, preachers and Bible students
- India ranges from equatorial in the far south, to alpine and tundra in the upper regions of the Himalayas. the geographic view of India is pretty expository
- early centuries of the Common Era. over a wide area comprising Venad, Kuttanad Kudanad, Pazhinad, and more. In other words, they governed the area between
Users also searched:
upper kuttanad, regions of kerala. upper kuttanad,