★ Russia national rugby league team
The Russia national rugby league team represent Russia in international rugby league tournaments and other rugby league fixtures. The Bears, played their first fixtures against two British club sides: York Wasps and Fulham RLFC. In 2013, Russia became a full member of the Rugby League International Federation.
1.1. History. 1990s
In Russia bears were formed in 1991 on the tour of two English teams, the York Wasps and Fulham RLFC.
The bears played their first overseas match in 1991 against France at the Stade Georges Lyvet, Villeurbanne on Sunday 27 October 1991. The bears were beaten 26-6 France. Later that year, the bears toured South Africa to play a three match series against South Africa.
France continued to assist the game in the former Soviet Union on tour in 1993, winning 30-14 in Moscow against the bears and 34-14 against Moldova.
1994 was the most important day for the bears, marking their first international victory against the USA Tomahawks in San Francisco. In 1995, Russia competed in the Rugby League emerging Nations tournament, but only won one game at the tournament, beating the Americans 28-26.
Overseas team will not return to Russia until 1998, when a youth tournament took place in Moscow. The bears will have to wait until 2000 to play another international when they played in France in the year 2000, world Cup Rugby League.
1.2. History. 2000s
In 2000 RLWC has provided the bears with an opportunity to compete with international giants Rugby League: England and Australia. Also in their group was Fiji, which the Bears played the first in barrow. Led by Sydney roosters prop Ian Rubin, who was born in Odessa, Ukraine, the bears are involved in a tough fight, and it was the captain of the Fijian winger Lote Tuquri, who, as it turned out, the difference between the two sides, with Fiji 38-12 victory. The next two games were against opponents that were behind the Russians, with two big defeats at the hands of the English team and a record 110-4 defeat by the Australians.
In 2002, Russia hosted the first evolved into an international League of Rugby. The match was shown in full on national television, and was the first international Rugby League to play on artificial turf. Their opponents, the USA Tomahawks, were outclassed by the bears in the amount of 54-10, in front of a crowd bordering 30.000.
The Russian side went on a four match tour of the South island of New Zealand in 2004.
In 2006 Russia were involved in Europe round one, defeating Netherlands national Rugby League and national Rugby League Serbia to finish second and keep their world Cup dream alive. Then they went to Europe round two in Europe pool two with Ireland and Lebanon. Russia lost all 4 games against them and do not qualify on these grounds. Ireland qualified as group winners to go through to the World championship 2008, runner up to Lebanon to enter the Repecharge round.
In 2008, the bears competed in the first RLEF Euro med challenge, competing against Serbia and Lebanon. They won both games and emerged as the winners.
1.3. History. 2010s
In 2010, after a year out of competition, the bears competed in the Rugby League European shield, lead the standings after the victory against Ukraine and Latvia.
In 2011, Russia was involved in European qualifying group, which showed itself in Russia, Italy, Serbia and Lebanon. They lost both games against Italy and Lebanon, ultimately ending their dreams of a second world championship. On the other hand, Russia beat Serbia to finish in third place in the group, resulting in bears avoiding a winless qualifying campaign.
In the 2012-2013 academic year, the bears competed in the Rugby League European shield, winning five of six games to take the shield.
Russia participated in the qualification to the 2017 world Cup Rugby League. The first stage of the selection involved having to finish in the top 3 in the 2014-15 European shield. Russia has qualified for the final qualifying tournament after the European shield in the second position. In the final round of qualifying, Russia took on Spain at the stadium "Fili" in Moscow, and in Ireland, Bray, attempting to claim their second appearance at the world Cup.
2.1. Players. Current squad. (Текущий состав)
Team selected for the 2021 world Cup qualifying,
- Viktor Ariutkin. (Виктор Ariutkin)
- Denis Tiulenev. (Денис Tiulenev)
- Andrey Kuznetsov. (Андрей Кузнецов)
- Viacheslav Eremin. (Вячеслав Еремин)
- Andrei Lavrushin. (Лаврушин Андрей)
- Evgenii Orlov. (Евгений Орлов)
- Dmitry Bratko. (Дмитрий Братко)
- Denis Chuprin. (Денис Чуприн)
- Sergey Konstantinov. (Сергей Константинов)
- Iustin Petrushka. (Иустин Петрушка)
- Kirill Kosharin. (Kosharin Кирилл)
- Igor Chupin. (Игорь Чупин)
- Pavel Mrachkovskii. (Павел Mrachkovskii)
- Boris Voloskov. (Борис Волоскова)
- Andrei Perin. (Андрей Перин)
- Dmitrii Tarasenkov. (Тарасенков Дмитрий)
- Igor Abramov. (Игорь Абрамов)
- Alexandr Naumov. (Александр Наумов)
- Kirill Bozhko. (Кирилл Божко)
- Aleksandr Lysokon. (Александр Лысоконь)
- Sergei Zhigan. (Сергей Жиган)
- Ilia Danilov. (Илья Данилов)
- Nikita Kuznetsov. (Никита Кузнецов)
- Ivan Kazantsev. (Иван Казанцев)
- Egor Shustov. (Егор Шустов)
- Ivan Troitskii. (Иван Троицкий)
- Sergei Muntian. (Сергей Мунтян)
- Petr Botnarash. (Петр Botnarash)
- Dmitrii Leskov. (Дмитрий Лесков)
- Aleskei Leonov. (Леонов Алексей Василич)
- Anton Kuklin. (Антон Куклин)
- Vladislav Lesnikov. (Владислава Лесникова)
- Nikolai Zagoskin. (Николай Загоскин)
- Vsevolod Gusev. (Всеволод Гусев)
3. Tournament history. (История турнира)
Russia is involved in:
- Victory Cup 2003, 2004.
- World Sevens 1992 as the "Red Arrows", 1994-2003.
- Emerging Nations Tournament 1995.
- World Cup 2000. (Чемпионат Мира 2000)
4. Results and fixtures. (Результаты и светильники)For all past match results, see the teams results page.
- Italy def. Russia 38-18 29 June 2013 RLEF European Shield.
- France def. Russia 58-10 16 October 2004.
- Russia def. Ukraine 24-18 24 May 2014 European Championship B.
- Russia def. Ireland 64-16 May 2004.
- Russia def. USA 28-26 20 October 1995.
- Russia def. Latvia 54-4 31 July 2010 European Shield West.
- Russia def. Serbia 21-20 September 22, 2012 RLEF European Shield.
- France def. Russia 29-12 9 May 2003.
- Russia def. Serbia 44-6 4 June 2006 World Cup Qualification 2008.
- Scotland def. Russia 34-9 16 October 1995.
- France def. Russia 82-0 3 July 2000.
- Lebanon def. Russia 22-28 October 2006 World Cup Qualification 2008.
- Russia def.Georgia 48-14 23 October 2005 European Championship 2005 Group 2.
- England A def. Russia 102-0 2 November 2003.
- England A def. Russia 24 October 2004.
- Fiji def. Russia 38-12 29 October 2000 Rugby League World Cup.
- Russia def. Lebanon 80-0 September 28, 2008 RLEF Euro Med Challenge.
- England def. Russia 76-4 1 November 2000 Rugby League World Cup.
- Wales def. Russia 74-4 26 October 2003.
- Russia def. Serbia 20-6 21 June 2014 European Championship B.
- Ireland def. Russia 58-18 20 October 2007.
- Russia def. Italy 32-18 8 September 2012 RLEF European Shield.
- Russia def. Ukraine 64-14 27 June 2010 European Shield West.
- France def. Russia 80-0 15 October 2005.
- Russia def. USA 64-8 12 May 2004.
- Russia def. Ukraine 34-6 10 September 2011.
- Russia def. USA 19-12 1994.
- Russia def. Germany 30-0 August 10, 2013 RLEF European Shield.
- Russia def. Netherlands 40-14 28 April 2006.
- Lebanon def. Russia 48-0 27 October 2007.
- Russia def. Germany 32-26 19 May 2012 RLEF European Shield.
- Russia def. USA 44-12 6 May 2003.
- Russia def. Serbia 30-4 September 20, 2008 RLEF Euro Med Challenge.
- Russia def. Serbia 24-10 May 25, 2013 RLEF European Shield.
- Italy def. Russia 92-6 15 October 2011 2013 Rugby League World Cup qualifying, Europe Division.
- Russia def.Georgia 24-0 22 June 2006 World Cup Qualification 2008.
- Australia def. Russia 110-4 November 2000 Rugby League World Cup.
- France def. Russia 30-14 1993.
- Russia def. USA 54-10 13 September 2002.
- Ireland def. Russia 50-1222 October 2006 World Cup Qualification 2008.
- Cook Islands def. Russia 58-4 18 October 1995.
THE COMMONWEALTH OF INDEPENDENT STATES CIS:
- France def. CIS 38-4 1992.
- CIS def. South Africa 22-19 1992.
- CIS def. South Africa 30-26 1992.
- France def. CIS 28-8 1992.
SOVIET UNION USSR
- France def. USSR 26-6 1991.
- The Russia national rugby union team Russian Сборная России по регби, Sbornaya Rossii po regbi nicknamed the Bears, is administered by the Rugby Union
- Rugby league is a team sport in Russia The Russian Association of Rugby League Clubs ARLK is the governing body of rugby league in Russia Soviet delegation
- ministry of Sports and Rugby Union of Russia Sports portal Russia portal Russia national rugby league team Rugby league in Russia Russian Championship RLEF
- The Ireland men s national rugby league team known as the Wolfhounds, is organised by Rugby League Ireland. The representative team is dominated by players
- Georgia national rugby league team represented Georgia in rugby league football. It played its first international game in 2005. The Georgian team play in
- The Samoa national rugby league team represents Samoa in rugby league football and has been participating in international competition since 1986. Known
- The Italy national rugby league team represents Italy in rugby league football. With origins dating back to the 1950s and 1960s, the team has competed
- The Association of Rugby League Clubs Russian Ассоциация Регбилиг Клубов is the governing body for rugby league in Russia The association was formed
- The Australian national rugby league team or the Kangaroos have represented Australia in senior men s rugby league football competition since the establishment
- The Tonga national rugby league team represents Tonga in rugby league football. They are currently the Fourth ranked team in the world. The team was formed
- Scotland national rugby league team represent Scotland in international rugby league football tournaments. Following the break - up of the Great Britain team in
- The Wales national rugby league team represents Wales in international rugby league football matches. Currently the team is ranked fourteenth in the RLIF
- States national rugby league team represents the United States in international rugby league football competitions. The team is managed by the USA Rugby League
- The France national rugby league team represent France in international rugby league tournaments. They are referred to as les Chanticleers or less commonly
- Cook Islands national rugby league team has been participating in international rugby league football competition since 1986. The team is controlled
- The England national rugby league team represents England in international rugby league The team largely formed from the Great Britain team which also
- The Netherlands national rugby league team is the national rugby league team of The Netherlands in a sport that is virtually unknown in the Nederlands
- national rugby league team represents Catalonia in the sport of rugby league football, running under the auspices of the Associacio Catalana de Rugby
- New Guinea national rugby league team represents Papua New Guinea in the sport of rugby league football. In Papua New Guinea, Rugby League is a highly
- Denmark national rugby league team represents Denmark in the sport of rugby league They are official observers of members of the Rugby League European
- Great Britain national rugby league team represents Great Britain in rugby league Administered by the Rugby Football League RFL the team is nicknamed
- The USSR national rugby union team was a sporting side that represented the Soviet Union in rugby union until the early 1990s. Although tournaments such
- The Greece national rugby league team Greek: Ελλάδα εθνική ομάδα ράγκμπι λίγκ represents Greece in rugby league The national team has been participating
- players nationally Russia has a professional domestic competition. The Rugby Union of Russia is the governing body for rugby union in Russia It was
- England women s national Rugby League team represents England in Women s Rugby League They are administered by the Rugby Football League Great Britain
- The New Zealand national rugby league team Māori: Tīma rīki motu Aotearoa has represented New Zealand in rugby league since 1907. Administered by the
- following list is a complete collection of results for the England national rugby league team England s matches against Australia and New Zealand show a limited
- The Moldova national rugby union team nicknamed Haiducii, are a Rugby Europe national team that play in the Conference 2 North competition and are administered
- United States men s national rugby union team nicknamed the Eagles, is controlled by USA Rugby USA Rugby is a member of Rugby Americas North, one of
- list of Wales national rugby team results since 1908 Sports portal Wales portal Rugby league in Wales List of Wales national rugby league team players Wales
Users also searched:
league, rugby, national, team, Russia, Russia national rugby league team, russia national rugby league team,
no need to download or install
Pino - logical board game which is based on tactics and strategy. In general this is a remix of chess, checkers and corners. The game develops imagination, concentration, teaches how to solve tasks, plan their own actions and of course to think logically. It does not matter how much pieces you have, the main thing is how they are placement!online intellectual game →